What's the weather like where you are?

madison

2 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Hot. Bloody hot.

Bloody freezin' here, chills ya t' the bone I tell ya.

edit, It's now snowing, big flakes too  really hope it doesn't last..

Edited by JTM

Straya is getting hammered.

Tasmania, near the bottom of the damn world, is getting massive bush fires go through towards towns that have run out of water.

Far north QLD on the otherhand are getting 1 meter of rain in under a week and the torrential flooding that comes with it. Most of the inland has been baking for weeks in temps over 40 degrees celcius.

Then I hear about Chicago being colder than parts of Antartica. it's pretty wild weather everywhere nowadays....

6 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Then I hear about Chicago being colder than parts of Antartica. it's pretty wild weather everywhere nowadays....

Yeah, they’re having a phenomenon named “firenado” which is: the frost quake. Water is freezing under the ground and causing the rock and soil to crack. It’ll be interesting to see what transpires after the ground thaws....

Insane weather in Australia, hope you, slave and others are doing alright “down under”! ✌🏼 

4 hours ago, rm2551 said:

NEVEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!:run:

:D. Not surprised one bit. With all what's going on here politically, it is even more of a shithole than you could possibly imagine. Whilst the rich are getting even fatter and wealthier (the South) the poorest in our society ( mainly the North) are getting more and more desperate. I mean for fucksake, how can the return of Whooping Cough and TB  be possible when it was nearly eradicated in the 1950's? Some parts of this country are like the Victorian age !!

Watch out for a no deal Brexit and see what happens. Rioting on the streets, food shortages etc. Can't fucking wait !!