What's the weather like where you are?

madison

I just finished about a 4 mile walk down Wedgewood thru Vandy up WestEnd then down Music Row back to the house and the wind was brisk and the temp was about 35 degrees. Now it's snow flurrying....first snow I've seen since last spring in New Jersey.

It is dark but not as dreary as last year (past few days).

Looks like typicaly January weather, wow :blink: . We don't always have typical weather here.

Current conditions as of 5:54 pm EDT

Unknown

Feels Like: 42° Barometer: 29.86 in and rising Humidity: 38% Visibility: Unlimited Dewpoint: 18° Wind: Calm Sunrise: 7:26 am Sunset: 4:53 pm

42°

High: 49° Low: 31°

TonightTomorrowThuFriSatif(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['NAl6kkLEYrk-']='&U=1285ohkrc%2fN%3dNAl6kkLEYrk-%2fC%3d-1%2fD%3dWTHE%2fB%3d-1';Partly Cloudy/ WindSnow Showers/ WindMostly SunnyPartly CloudyMostly CloudyHigh: 49°Low: 31°High: 35°Low: 22°High: 33°Low: 23°High: 40°Low: 29°High: 45°Low: 36°

i couldn't handle that! i'm shivering and shaking at 72. lol

how's your pen? been writing?

72 is considered warm where I'm from- summer temperatures. I had a friend from Texas that I use to give crap when I was in school because he paniced when there was only 3 inches of snow on the ground and it was about 30 degrees outside. :lol: I'm getting burried in snow as of now.

It's good :lol: I've been doing a lot of writing lately. I started a new Headmaster Jimmy thread here. You should probably just Pm cos we might piss some people off if you know what I mean.

72 is considered warm where I'm from- summer temperatures. I had a friend from Texas that I use to give crap when I was in school because he paniced when there was only 3 inches of snow on the ground and it was about 30 degrees outside. :lol: I'm getting burried in snow as of now.

It's good :lol: I've been doing a lot of writing lately. I started a new Headmaster Jimmy thread here. You should probably just Pm cos we might piss some people off if you know what I mean.

oh poor you. if it snowed here the entire city would shut down. lol can't imagine being that cold and would panic with snow ALL around me. i LOVE snow on TV though. lol

great you've been writing and i'll check at that thread. Ja ... pm! yeah i know what you mean. sure don't wanna piss anyone off. lol

Edited by 30fuVkingdollars

oh poor you. if it snowed here the entire city would shut down. lol can't imagine being that cold and would panic with snow ALL around me. i LOVE snow on TV though. lol

great you've been writing and i'll check at that thread. Ja ... pm! yeah i know what you mean. sure don't wanna piss anyone off. lol

I don't really mind it, I like snow. I just wear a lot of clothes to stay warm. Tomorrow I need to get my sled out of the garage- there will probably be more than a foot of snow by tomorrow morning, there could be already. It would take several feet of snow to close things down around here. I think last March we got about 3 feet of snow in a day and it closed a lot of things down- even 24 hour conveince stores. My neighbours were riding their snowmobiles down middle of the road.

23 degrees, partly cloudy, 65% humidity.

I just went outside in my pj's to the garage with flip-flops on. I was out there for a few minutes, and I wasn't cold.

The weather report on the Idaho Statesman's webpage says that it will be sunny and nice tomorrow but on Thursday, winter weather will come back. <_<

Edited by manderlyh