What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Not a cloud in the sky, blue as far as my eyes can see. 1 degree Celsius which is 30 F? Going up to 8 degree Celsius which is 44 F? The color change is spreading everywhere, great for pictures. A very light breeze, and the ocean has some 1 to 2 foot waves about 11 seconds apart - will I go surfing today?

Cloudy today about 12 degrees C. The sooth sayers are predicting a cold snap this weekend. Blue sky on offer but temps @ freezing at night to about 8 degrees in the day. Should be a fine weekend. Scotland predicted for snow flurries which may drift south. Also BST ends so the clocks go back this weekend. Very grim indeed :(

Global warming my man. It's real, oh it's damn real.

You dont have to tell me. I paid a plowman for a full season. $200 and he plowed me once!!! I have his contract here and am mulling over it. Do I pony up the money? I mean, if it does not snow here for another winter, all hell has broke loose. Buffalo and Rochester get pounded as much as any cities in the US. I hope we avoid it for driving purposes but I think its highly unlikely it can happen again.

I have been in contact with my daughter and her husband in Hoboken NJ. They are in the line of fire and NY has a state of emergency. We may even get snow Sun or monday?

Hoping for the best Rick. It sounds like we have many forum members who could be in the line of fire

Hoping for the best Rick. It sounds like we have many forum members who could be in the line of fire

Yes Ally, they are calling it the 30 year storm and such. Using terms like they did for the Perfect Storm. The northeastern seaboard is in the most danger but I am in Rottenchester. All hell can break loose here.