What's the weather like where you are?

madison

I am in the northeastern USA,. In the zone to be affected by this thirty year storm as they are calling it. Should I go get my surf board? What do you think Patrick Swayze my man? I hope you are in a better place and still surfing. We are more likely to see another ice storm. I am still messed up from that monster back years ago. Busted my ass clearing trees and using a chain saw to clear roads. For what? For this tens unit I have on now? I hope that all are safe and am worried about my daughter in Hoboken/Manhattan or whereever she is right now.

It's a mild 67 degrees outside. Sunny with no clouds and a slight breeze.

About 75, cloudy and very breezy - still, down here in the middle of the state. The front must've made it through up there already.

Rick, I hope is well for you and your daughter during the storm heading up there!

Sunny and 80° F. Looking forward to the full moon in the clear sky tonight.

To those in Sandy's path, good luck and BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!

Stormy weather is playing on My Pandora right now!! Love Etta...

Full moon, you say?

That explains ALOT.

You doing ok Rick? Sandy hasn't given you too much trouble I hope. It's a cool 50 degrees right now in upper Florida. Nut sure how much it will warm up to in the afternoon, but right now I'm enjoying the cooler temperature.

We are in the red zone but it is to hit later today with the worst expected tomorrow? I am hoping i will not need my neighbors generator but if I had to bet on it, I would lay all my money down.

We are in the red zone but it is to hit later today with the worst expected tomorrow? I am hoping i will not need my neighbors generator but if I had to bet on it, I would lay all my money down.

Rick, I hope you & your family stay safe. I really mean it.

I pray everybody on the forum who is in the path of Hurricane Sandy stays safe & sound.

Rick, I hope you & your family stay safe. I really mean it.

I pray everybody on the forum who is in the path of Hurricane Sandy stays safe & sound.

Thanks. I do not know how bad its going to be but late this afternoon we are to start getting ours. My daughter is in NY City/NJ. Closer to the ocean. But the track has it coming up through NY state and hitting Rochester and Buffalo. I do not intend to venture out but I probably must tomorrow. I am relieved it is not cold enough to from an ice storm. We have had two major ones in the last twenty years.

Thanks. I do not know how bad its going to be but late this afternoon we are to start getting ours. My daughter is in NY City/NJ. Closer to the ocean. But the track has it coming up through NY state and hitting Rochester and Buffalo. I do not intend to venture out but I probably must tomorrow. I am relieved it is not cold enough to from an ice storm. We have had two major ones in the last twenty years.

I understand. One thing I know we wish we all had control over is the weather. But, it's gonna do what it wants, when it wants too. I know all about ice storms. We get pretty bad ones & they usually happen every other year here. I hate them. In fact, I might as well plan on having one this year because we didn't last year. God, I hate them...