What's the weather like where you are?

madison

And last year Kate?. We often get snow but hey it's the Peaks. Mrs CP loves it as we generally get snowed in and she can spend the day with me. :D .

We don't suffer with snow as a rule in London, but when it does hit us we come to a stand still, never prepared!!

I bet Mrs CP does... can't think of anything worse being Snowed in with BD and no escape.....Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Be prepared Kate. Make the plans. Dig the tunnel.

When me and Mrs CP finished our travelling we lived in a Caravan in the hills. One winter it snowed really hard and we were snowed in. Farmer had to come and dig us out. We couldn't open the door as it opened outwards. Marvellous days

Be prepared Kate. Make the plans. Dig the tunnel.

When me and Mrs CP finished our travelling we lived in a Caravan in the hills. One winter it snowed really hard and we were snowed in. Farmer had to come and dig us out. We couldn't open the door as it opened outwards. Marvellous days

Logs are chopped, at least that is some way to being prepared... I ain't digging no Tunnels, DB can live upstairs and I will stay down until the Council dig us out, thats what I pay Council tax for...lol