What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Right now it is -14 degrees Celsius, but warming up to a very balmy -6 degrees Celsius. Not a cloud in the sky and I’m watching the sun rise from the ocean right now. The ocean waves are just small 1 foot swells at the moment. I was hoping for some surfing today and it isn’t going to happen. The wind chimes are being heard every so often, reminding me of Rickenbacker guitars as a very light breeze is heard every few minutes

Well, it's gonna be in the low 80's until Thursday, when a cold front comes in and lowers it to the high 60's.

Trimmed the bushes, pulled weeds, edged the walkways and mowed the lawn yesterday - had a good sweat doing it too!

LOVE THIS WEATHER!

:yesnod:

Was it cancelled due to the weather or for other reasons? Trying to decide if I want to drive to an event or not tonight.

Thanks.

Hi jb126,

Yeah, it was due to the weather. S'posed to be wicked bad tonight!

Bummer about having to decide about driving to an event. See what I mean about New England? The weather really does suck and screws up your life!

Be safe if you decide to venture out. Worcester wasn't too bad when I left work at 4, but the sleet is coming....

:)

stay safe, whoopie!

5.30 am now, just about to go to work. the wind wasn't too bad last night, but the rain has been consistant all night, many roads flooded ....

Same here. It's windy now and the rain has been falling consistantly for 2 days, but no major flooding down in my area. The surf is massive too .... it must be averaging around 4 metres. Unfortunately, my son is up in Lismore and was supposed to be driving down here today, but the Pacific Highway and many other major and minor roads are flooded and closed. There is now no road links between Brisbane and Sydney. Plus I just heard that Grafton people are evacuating because of the rising river.

My thoughts and well wishes are with those people whose houses and property are threatened, or are already under water.

On a funny note, my dog refuses to go out in the rain to do his 'stuff'. I'll have to force the issue soon and push him out, or else he will explode ..... hahaha

Right now it is -10 degrees Celsius, but warming up to a hot 0 degrees Celsius. Not a cloud in the sky. I watching the sun rise from the ocean this morning while the family was snoring. The ocean waves are just small 1 foot swells at the moment. No surfing today. The wind chimes are silent this morning, no Rickenbacker sounds today...

Potentially the highest temperature ever recorded for Central Florida in the month of January forecasted for the high today - 87F. Don't know if it reached that warm, but it is warm out that's for sure! Tomorrow, high of 66 though!