Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Looks like it heard you from yesterday man. Still sunny and warm in the peaks. Forecasted for a week at least.

We have some sun over the next 4 days peaking through and warming the hearts!

Send some rain down to me, Paul. It has gone around us for a week now! Good for the pool, bad for the grass!

Surprised to here O-town hasn't been getting any of the wet stuff. It seems like it's been pouring down every day up here in Jacksonville. Weird weather to say the least...

Everything has been on the east side of town, heading towards the coast. I guess that's why you're getting hit so hard. It has literally looked dark as night to the east since 3:00, but still nothing!

Got clouds and wind this afternoon in Phoenix. Looks like the monsoon...

Edited by luvlz2

High winds,possibly tornados,larger then golf ball size hail could pop up later today.

I see Arthur is now a cat 2. Kinda thought it would being over that warm gulf stream water for 3 days. Hope everyone up there is prepared for it!

:peace:

Monsoon activity here in Phoenix, rain, strong wind, and lightning putting on a show!

I'm an Aussie, it's winter and i'm in hibernation!

Whats the weather like here?!!!! ....... too fucking cold! :freezing: :freezing: :freezing:

Shit, and shit,and more shit, Florida has sent up something our way and Cow Bay has had a thick heavy low cloud cover for 2 days we are getting winds they tell us tonight and tomorrow. The Rickenbackers (wind chimes) are making music right now