What's the weather like where you are?

madison

^ That sucks, Kris! I remember those days...

Sunny and 60, with 20-25 mph winds. Gonna have to turn the heat on tonight!

But ya know, a winter storm is a good excuse to slow down and appreciate the weather we have here.

Driving in it...not so much....

In Phoenix right now so 75 and sunny with intermittent high clouds and a steady breeze. Call me weird but I prefer the 30 degrees or, minus 1 c and snowing in Montreal right now, I love the cold weather, must be the skier in me.

Oh comment je mlle belle Pointe Claire...

Yeah be smart and safe, people. I heard something like 3 FEET is supposed to come down. Sounds implausible, but then again, Mother Nature always astonishes. We're relatively lucky here - -7C which 'feels like' -17C with the biting wind. I bit nippy, but no snow.

^^p.s. "No Quarter" hit the spot, man. So good!

Edited by Patrycja

This blizzard is supposed to be historically bad according to CNN. So to all our Zepheads in the Northeast...jb, planted, KB, Rick, Super Dave, the chase, rosiet, and everyone else...fingers crossed that you make it thru all right. Stay safe.

One of my friends back east said they are telling people not to drive and arrests are possible if they catch you.

There is a chance that Northern New England and Atlantic Canada could get as much 40 cm of snow today. The winds right now are blowing, and my Rickenbackers (wind chimes) are making loud music on the back and front deck right now. We have not really had any snow this winter, so it could get exciting. The stuff is coming down in Cow Bay right now.

Edited by Charles J. White

Is there a ski resort near by?

I don't know about a resort but there is a small hill in Shrewsbury..;-)

Mount Wachusett would be the next closest to me, in Princeton, Ma.

We have several golf courses in town that allow XCountry, snowshoeing, sledding...I live on a deadend at the top of a hill with only one major road leading to civilization, haha...