Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

crap - although the view is amazing!

13th floor overlooking the mersey - in fact i can see wales from here :D

Is that a good thing??? Lol ;)

84°F

Current: Clear

Wind: S at 10 mph

Humidity: 30%

We live here for many reasons - the ability to be poolside, bikini-clad, and working on laptop in the middle of December is one of them. :)

It's very icy and the roads are bad. :( I hate winter. I love everything else about Minnesota, though.

84°F

Current: Clear

Wind: S at 10 mph

Humidity: 30%

We live here for many reasons - the ability to be poolside, bikini-clad, and working on laptop in the middle of December is one of them. :)

Now MAD, don't rub it in :D

-8 c

snow on the ground

ice on the roads

And it's supposed to get colder with more snow on the way. Oh well, maybe a white Christmas B)

Actually, it wasn't too bad earlier today. Was a bit chilly, but overall, not bad. A bit poopy.

-6°F

Current:Blowing Snow

Wind: NW at 30 mph

Humidity: 71

Wouldn't be SD without the wind.

Woke up this morning.. well, didn't really sleep to begin with.. but I woke up at 5 am this morning to study and didn't think to check the weather.. when I stepped outside at 8 am it was around 35 degrees outside.. it was 80 degrees just last night! :huh:

At the moment it's 10 degrees but, feels like -4. And there's a coating of ice everywhere. Just enough so, that tires are spinning. Ahh Sweet Home Chicago.

It was 65 degrees here today. And tomorrow it's supposed to be 30 and icy. Yippee...

Fortunately, I can stay home tomorrow.

We are currently at 18 degrees Farenheit in Central Ohio.

Forecast is for a winter weather advisory tomorrow with light snow and possible freezing rain.

Sunny, and a balmy 15 degrees.

<_<

You may remember this RA but this winter is beginning to feel and look like winter used to be in the 60's. Very cold temps for the northwest and southwestern BC. Today is just cold with 5" of snow in the forecast , yesterday it was 25F and 90km/hr winds.