What's the weather like where you are?

madison

"Some trouble in mind, Lawdy mama I'm blue, yeah,

And I won't, I won't, I won't be blue, always

Oh yeah, the sun's gon' shine, Sun gon' shine in my backdoor, Some ol' rainy day..."

Love this song, and it's been covered by many of the best over the years!

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful. Sunny and very spring like. I've heard Curlews,Skylarks and the Pheasant crowing away. The distant bleating of Lambs. Best of all a fab Hare running up the hill behind CP towers. Oh joy !!

Hope that Hare doesn't eat your vegetation you have growing, CP! ;)

Hot, hot, hot....it's been unseasonably hot for two weeks now - about 88 everyday. Have had to go straight from the heat being on to the air conditioning, all the while our power bill is more like late spring than just before it even starts.

I heard this morning it was the hottest February on record Earth has ever had and that's with crazy cold temps in the U.S. - but there is no climate change taking place....

• 2 weeks later...

Wild wild wild. We had to sleep in the guest room at CP towers last night due to the torrential rain and wind battering the window. Since we started British Summer Time the weather has gone bonkers. Gale force wind, incessant rain and cold. The forecast all week is for heavy rain and wind. So much for summer time?

Wild wild wild. We had to sleep in the guest room at CP towers last night due to the torrential rain and wind battering the window. Since we started British Summer Time the weather has gone bonkers. Gale force wind, incessant rain and cold. The forecast all week is for heavy rain and wind. So much for summer time?

Sounds like the weather we might be having in Cow Bay, welcome to the North Atlantic!

Well, it's pretty certain now...we didn't have spring this year. February we had a cold snap and then it's been above average highs since. We are even into our summer pattern of thunderstorms every late afternoon/evening with highs around 90 and lows in the lower 70's and it's only the middle of freaking April! :veryhot:

Edited by Walter