What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Warm and sunny AGAIN !! Us Northern English are going to pay a seriously high price for a whole week without rain. I can forget dusting the BBQ off because the summer is destined to be a disaster - by the way it's still way too brassic for an evening of outdoor fodder

Last weekend was really nice with clear blue skies with a comfy 70 out, but this week looks gloomy and 45-50. It's Cleveland weather, though, one second it's sunny and 70 out and the next minute its 90 w/ 150% humidity and thunderstorming!

Hi, Strider. We ended up getting pretty lucky in that most of the severe weather had passed by the time we got to the fairgrounds. It did rain some before the show, but I was prepared with my poncho and rain boots, and the rain ended before the show started, so all was good.

Hope you get the rain you need in L.A. Happy to send a little your way!

It seems like whatever we get in Nova Scotia the jet stream brings it over to the UK of late maybe 24 to 30 hours later

Yeah indeed it does man. We had 2 maybe 3 weeks of wonderful sun and blue sky but now it has totally changed. Worse still, the long range indications are for cold wind and rain for the foreseeable future. It is as cold outside today as it was in March. I really hope it settles down before our Open Day at the Golf Club on 16th May as it could be a very long day, stood in the rain with no one around.

Got some loud thunder last night that woke me and everybody else up in the wee hours of the morning, haven't had that kind of thunder in Phoenix since it flooded here last year. It reminded me of it, it was the same kind of thunder. I think it will happen again...

Shocking. Rain, cold and strong winds. Our golf course was closed Sunday due to flooding. It really is like Autumn. In fact the only difference in the weather now as opposed to Winter, is that it's lighter more so you can see more greyness for longer ! :(