What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Summer heat here for the next 10 days at least, 92-96F is forecast.

Record high's here after the worst winter in 35 years and 3rd worst in recorded history. 90 today outside of Rochester NY

We all know that's just the weather cycle at work again (just within months instead of years or centuries). :rolleyes:

It's not like tropical storms are forming north of the Caribbean a month before Hurricane Season even begins or anything....

Rain , wind, floods repeat...

It's been a crazy spring, but we needed this amount of rain to fill the reservoirs. Here's a pic from outside my garage. We sat on the edge of a bad cell that dropped a significant volume of water.

This was about 20 miles northwest of me:

post-841-0-28195900-1431307106_thumb.jpg

Edited by zepscoda

Dreadful, really dreadful. It's cold, windy and wet. I really believe the onset of global weather change is here. Whilst the south of the UK is warm and dry, up here this May, has been like January. It's constantly windy and from a North West direction which brings endless showers, some even with sleet. No change at all is forecast into the summer months so no barbies and certainly no visits to the coast. I mean we STILL have the heating on and the fire is still lit ( in the evenings) but I'ts never ending SHITE !