Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Warm, but not scorching hot. Just got in from a little walk I took to BK and I'm not soaked in sweat, so I would say it's a nice day...

B)

Got some loud thunder last night that woke me and everybody else up in the wee hours of the morning, haven't had that kind of thunder in Phoenix since it flooded here last year. It reminded me of it, it was the same kind of thunder. I think it will happen again...

Shocking. Rain, cold and strong winds. Our golf course was closed Sunday due to flooding. It really is like Autumn. In fact the only difference in the weather now as opposed to Winter, is that it's lighter more so you can see more greyness for longer ! :(

Even worse than yesterday. Driving rain, bitterly cold wind and grey. Forecasted to be the same for at least a week. Hey welcome to summer in England

Record high's here after the worst winter in 35 years and 3rd worst in recorded history. 90 today outside of Rochester NY

Summer heat here for the next 10 days at least, 92-96F is forecast.

Record high's here after the worst winter in 35 years and 3rd worst in recorded history. 90 today outside of Rochester NY

We all know that's just the weather cycle at work again (just within months instead of years or centuries). :rolleyes:

It's not like tropical storms are forming north of the Caribbean a month before Hurricane Season even begins or anything....

Cloudy. There's a tropical storm off the coast, accounting for the dreary looking conditions at the moment. The temperature's wonderful, however.

Rain , wind, floods repeat...

It's been a crazy spring, but we needed this amount of rain to fill the reservoirs. Here's a pic from outside my garage. We sat on the edge of a bad cell that dropped a significant volume of water.

This was about 20 miles northwest of me:

post-841-0-28195900-1431307106_thumb.jpg

Edited by zepscoda

Today is PERFECT!!!

Blue skies zero clouds, and a nice comfy temp, Cow Bay is looking like the place I had chosen years ago.

Must correct myself, the clouds have rolled in, welcome to the North Atlantic...

It's like mid-August all of a sudden. 90 degrees today and it was reeeeeeally humid. Yuck

But, no rain during the baseball game, so that was okay.

Appalling. We have had hardly any good weather since April. Last weekend was freezing, yesterday was cold and wet all day and today is just pants. Cold with heavy blustery showers with hail and thunder in the mix. Forecast - same

Another day another repeat of the last few days. Cold, grey, windy and wet. But there is a hint, just a hint mind, that a dry day is forecasted for August the 10th. Can't fucking wait

Horrible flooding in Texas, hope all our Texan board members are alright!