Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Today was such a sweltering day! There were times when I actually contemplated turning on the air conditioner! :wacko: Thank goodness for some upcoming rain relief!! 

Here it's finally warm enough to open the front door wide, blast out some music at high volume and drink a coffee while watching the rest of the street.

Roughly 53 degrees F.  Tired of this wintry stuff.  To me, perfect weather would be your average patterns of rain intermingled with temps in 80s, with lows in the 60s.  

Starting to cool down and clear up after a day full of rain clouds and wind.  Tomorrow is going to be spectacular!  Sunny and 78.

On 4/4/2016 at 3:49 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Awful. Like winter but lighter

Same here, the last 3 days the temp just dropped, it really fucking sucks

On 4/9/2016 at 5:33 PM, Strider said:

Day 3 of rain. Where are we...England? ☔

Magnificent. Clear blue sky and warm sun. Where are we... LA :suntan:

4 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Magnificent. Clear blue sky and warm sun. Where are we... LA :suntan:

So that means you are golfing? I met a cute couple from Cambridge, England this past weekend taking in the sights of Los Angeles. They were golfers, too. The 85° - 89° temps were proving almost too much for them.

Amazingly enough no ! I had a lot to do at CP towers. A good spring clean and garden duties, although the lawn mowers broke. Now today is exactly the same. Clear blue sky, warm and sunny. So today I am golfing !

7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Amazingly enough no ! I had a lot to do at CP towers. A good spring clean and garden duties, although the lawn mowers broke. Now today is exactly the same. Clear blue sky, warm and sunny. So today I am golfing !

Oooh! Celebrating the Queen's 90th birthday, by going golfing, are we? ;) 

Have fun, CP! :wave: 

20 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Oooh! Celebrating the Queen's 90th birthday, by going golfing, are we? ;) 

Have fun, CP! :wave: 

I don't celebrate or even care about her or her sponging family Kiwi. They do nowt for me. Another sunny day although the temperature has dropped and will continue to do so into the weekend. Time to put away the tee shirts and grab a scarf

7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

I don't celebrate or even care about her or her sponging family Kiwi. They do nowt for me. Another sunny day although the temperature has dropped and will continue to do so into the weekend. Time to put away the tee shirts and grab a scarf

It was a joke CP and if I'm being very honest with you, I don't care for the royals, either. After the loss of so many music, sports and comedy legends of late, when I saw a news item last night, on the old wind bag turning 90, my first reaction was : How the hell are you still here?! Haven't you lived long enough? If it were up to me, I'll trade you, in exchange for Lemmy, David Bowie, Martin Crowe and Prince!

As morbid as this sounds, this is exactly how I feel. 

Anyway, the weather here is pleasant and I hope this trend continues for at least a week. 

3 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

It was a joke CP and if I'm being very honest with you, I don't care for the royals, either. After the loss of so many music, sports and comedy legends of late, when I saw a news item last night, on the old wind bag turning 90, my first reaction was : How the hell are you still here?! Haven't you lived long enough? If it were up to me, I'll trade you, in exchange for Lemmy, David Bowie, Martin Crowe and Prince!

As morbid as this sounds, this is exactly how I feel. 

Anyway, the weather here is pleasant and I hope this trend continues for at least a week. 

Maybe you two should keep your Insults of a Grand Lady to yourselves or by pm. She is neither a wind bag or a sponger. Try reading up on Crown Estates.

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

I see storms moving in....we need the rain though.

Edited by Walter