Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Recommended Posts

It's raining again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fool In The Rain 60 said:

Maybe you two should keep your Insults of a Grand Lady to yourselves or by pm. She is neither a wind bag or a sponger. Try reading up on Crown Estates.

I apologize, Kate. I shouldn't have said such things. I however, don't really think I deserve to be named a keyboard warrior, just because of my remarks about the Queen. If you do remember me and our conversations from the past, well, just say hi to Danny  and the rest of your family, from me. If on the other hand, you can't stand the sight of me or my posts, well then, fair enough. I guess I deserve it. 

Thanks and regards,

Kiwi

Sorry for going off topic. I just felt the need to respond, that's all. 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

I apologize, Kate. I shouldn't have said such things. I however, don't really think I deserve to be named a keyboard warrior, just because of my remarks about the Queen. If you do remember me and our conversations from the past, well, just say hi to Danny  and the rest of your family, from me. If on the other hand, you can't stand the sight of me or my posts, well then, fair enough. I guess I deserve it. 

Thanks and regards,

Kiwi

Sorry for going off topic. I just felt the need to respond, that's all. 

Apology accepted Kiwi x :P

I understand that people get carried away with themselves and press that button without thinking, I'm married to a Keyboard Warrior. 

Weather in Swadlincote this morning light ground frost and chilly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fool In The Rain 60 said:

Apology accepted Kiwi x :P

I understand that people get carried away with themselves and press that button without thinking, I'm married to a Keyboard Warrior. 

Weather in Swadlincote this morning light ground frost and chilly

Thanks, Kate! :) 

That's exactly what happened! Oh and do let the other Keyboard Warrior know, that a fellow Keyboard Warrior from the forums, says hello! :P 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

 Keyboard Warrior 

I wouldn't classify you in that category, you're just passionate about what you speak about.  There are far too many others that are ultimately just here to fight and looking for the opportunity to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for offending anyone with my rant against the old sausage eater. So let's be upstanding, get the bunting out and salute the grand old bint with our national anthem. In case anyone doesn't know this little ditty, here it is:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The days have been sunny but the nights are getting chill,time to hook up the trailer and drive over the hill  :rollin:

I've got 2 sharp chains and petrol to spare,plus a hat for my head and safety glasses I wear :ph34r:

The particle mask goes on so I don't breathe wood dust,or else in my lungs it would cause a crust :o

I'll fire up the chainsaw to cut the first load of the year,then bring it back home grinning ear to ear :D

I'll chuck it in my woodshed then on steak I shall dine,and afterwards get bent on weed,cider and wine :drunk::oops:

The year's first few loads are fun to be sure but by the end of Winter that shit's a bore :'(

 

(The author requests that replies containing "The Lumberjack Song" be limited to nil) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Walter said:

I wouldn't classify you in that category, you're just passionate about what you speak about.  There are far too many others that are ultimately just here to fight and looking for the opportunity to do so.

Thanks, Walter! That's very kind of you. :friends: But, my passionate (and sometimes rather prickly) points of view, do get me into quite a bit of trouble, sometimes! :lol: 

BTW, I hope your family home project is going well! I just saw your post on the Happy thread and I wanted to say congratulations and good luck on your new family home! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the continuation of the winter shows no sign of abating. -4 last night and I have just got in from my cycle ride and it is snowing - again ! It is not settling but yesterday we had the mother of  snow storm and the forecast is no better. So what gives? December - February @ 12-16 degrees c. April barely 6 c and bleeding freezing:freezing: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well what a typical Spring day today. It started off unsurprisingly with a grey sky, flakes of snow and a hard frost.  Then, quite by chance a light appeared over the grey. Children were heard screaming, locals pointing upward to the sky and animals went into hiding - it was the sun !! But as quick as it appeared the dark blanket enveloped the hills and it's been pissing it down ever since. It is not expected to stop until July 2016 ( if we are lucky)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twenty degrees cooler than normal average....rain and snow mix tonight through Saturday.

 

GLOBAL WARMING MY ASS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snow and lots of it. A biting northerly wind to boot. Worse than anything we saw during the winter months. It's all fucked:unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine thousands of people standing in torrential rain. On purpose.  There is immediate flooding in the area due to recent downpours. And there is mud and lots of it. The mud doesn't smell that great because this is the fairgrounds. 

Welcome to Jazz Fest. ;) 

Rain and mud are par for the course at Jazz Fest, but today's rain included high winds and lightning, so they've canceled for the evening. No Stevie Wonder. But it was a sight to see Dr John and the Nite Trippers belting it out while the rain poured on the piano and splashed the drums. :o  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ddladner said:

Imagine thousands of people standing in torrential rain. On purpose.  There is immediate flooding in the area due to recent downpours. And there is mud and lots of it. The mud doesn't smell that great because this is the fairgrounds. 

Welcome to Jazz Fest. ;) 

Rain and mud are par for the course at Jazz Fest, but today's rain included high winds and lightning, so they've canceled for the evening. No Stevie Wonder. But it was a sight to see Dr John and the Nite Trippers belting it out while the rain poured on the piano and splashed the drums. :o  

Mud Fest DD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Mud Fest DD?

Exactly, CP!  

Today's forecast:  More of it!  Mud Fest...err Jazz Fest...here we come!

;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...