What's the weather like where you are?

madison

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

84 degrees in Upstate NY (about 25 miles SE of Rochester, NY) and 60 E of Buffalo.  The Bills practice about 10 miles from me

Welcome back to New York.

Perfect 80° and breezy here at the beach.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Charles J. White said:

The humidity levels have been off the charts this past week - yikes 

Same here man. 23 degrees and warm and sticky = has been for a week or so. In fact this morning I was up early and it was quite fresh and I felt great. By lunchtime the humidity had shot up and I feel like shit. Very strange. I can handle the heat but not this sticky humid condition. Bastard for sleeping too ! Tomorrow the CP's are having a week on an Island in Wales so at least we will be able to smell the sea and take in some breezes

Hurricane Warning in effect.  

Paul, hope you're getting ready - the east side of the storm is the worst and I fear Jacksonville will be on that side of it.  

Every update draws it closer to "The City Beautiful".....  It is what it is.  Schools are closed already for the next two days.  We've had so much rain over the past 5 weeks, I know trees being blown over is going to be an issue, just like with Charlie back in 2004.