What's the weather like where you are?

madison

We now have a wind chill WARNING!

Tonight will be from 2 to -3 degrees Farenheit with wind chills to -25 degrees. :freezing:

LOL, i guess i'm lucky compared to you. Only supposed to get down to about 26 F here, which it probably has by now. By morning the winds are supposed to pick up (i hate cold wind), probably get up to about 36 degrees during the day. I don't believe we are getting any snow in the next few days, but it may rain again on Tuesday. The winter blahs are officially here.

24.6 °F / -4.1 °C

Clear

Windchill: 25 °F / -4 °C

Humidity: 41%

Dew Point: 4 °F / -15 °C

Wind: Calm

Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h

Pressure: 30.30 in / 1026.0 hPa (Rising)

Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

UV: 3 out of 16

Clouds: Clear -

(Above Ground Level)

Elevation: 935 ft / 284 m

It snowed all day yesterday and most of the night--then around 2am, it started raining--then begun snowing again.

I shoveled the 4" of new snow (since the last shoveling around 5pm yesterday) and couldn't do a good job because there was so much ICE underneath! It looks like a 6-year-old shoveled my driveway and walkway. The sidewalk looks fine, but the driveway is dismal.

It's sunny and 32 degrees in the City of Trees. (some of the craptastic ice is beginning to melt--I may have to go out and shovel again...)

22.3 °F / -5.4 °C

Clear

Windchill: 22 °F / -5 °C

Humidity: 44%

Dew Point: 4 °F / -16 °C

Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h

Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h

Pressure: 30.40 in / 1029.3 hPa (Rising)

Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

UV: 0 out of 16

Clouds:

Clear -

(Above Ground Level)

Elevation: 935 ft / 284 m

Where in the hell are you? Cant be worse than Rochester/Buffalo? Cmon now. Everybody knows who everybody is around here. If I were a sexual predator I prefer women Mary!!!!!

Here I don't think you will see many issues about what anyones sex is...it's outdated and sad in the opine of our philosophy. Women and men aren't objects. They are real breathing entities.

City Council feels the same.

I agree not as cold as many other places Yukon. I will pull the Jimmy gizmo very soon.

MH

Edited by Mary Hartman