What's the weather like where you are?

madison

^ Yeah, I saw you guys got it too. It is light snow now but cold...23 degrees.

And my total Douchebag doc will not call in a refill for a drug that is NOT a controlled substance, she's just being a bitch. I'm still sick, and dizzy, and coughing.

I am pretty pissed off at her right now. :angry:

Hope your feeling better Hotplant. Nothing like being sick at Christmas. Doc's, what can you say ?

Right now, I'm looking at 2 ft of snow and there's a good chance of some more arriving tomorrow.

It's going to be a mess when all of this stuff begins to melt.

We did finally get DUMPED on.

We have been having deadly avalanches too, so far at least three people have died.

The roads leading up the canyons have been closed off and on.

Some roads were closed entirely.

Yesterday the winds were ferocious. Looking out the window, I watched snow blowing in every possible direction. Kinda cool really.

I have about five inches out my door, but in this valley just a few miles north or east makes a huge difference in snowfall totals. :huh:

:skiing: ....... :freezing:

22 *

We did finally get DUMPED on.

We have been having deadly avalanches too, so far at least three people have died.

The roads leading up the canyons have been closed off and on.

Some roads were closed entirely.

Yesterday the winds were ferocious. Looking out the window, I watched snow blowing in every possible direction. Kinda cool really.

I have about five inches out my door, but in this valley just a few miles north or east makes a huge difference in snowfall totals. :huh:

:skiing: ....... :freezing:

22 *

Sounds frightening.

Currently 38 degrees F here...was overcast all day. I didn't get outside but i think the temp was quite a bit warmer than it is right now. So far this season no snow accumulation to speak of (and that's the way i like it).

Snow, snow and still more snow!

We got (seriously) like 7" today. Had to shovel three times, and there's still more out. Our neighbors are riding their snowmobiles up and down the street...one other guy is riding a 4-wheeler, pulling people on sleds.

The big thaw is now under way. The temps are supposed to drop by the middle of the week so I hope the two feet of snow that we got, is pretty much gone by then. Might have to ice skate to work :nhl_checking:

It's 50 degrees here. In December. I went down to the mailbox at the end of the driveway just now - with no coat on! - and about halfway down realized it was so dark I couldn't see anything. Freaked me out a bit.

Started off foggy this morning but the sun busted out and it got to 78 and it was real sunny this afternoon.Went and had a picnic with the Mrs... B) Supposed to be warmer tomorrow,maybe even record highs...come on global warming! B)

Just for a couple days. :)

Edited by Rorer714

Hey Ally,

Get yourself over to Oz! :)

We love to have you! :D

Thanks Reg. I'd love to do it sometime. There's a couple of sultry women here that I'd love to meet up with. You are a lucky guy :D

Maybe not as beautiful but Orlando is closer and probably cheaper ally!!!! ;)

G'day Rorer,

It's more economical than you think!

1 CAN$ = 0.82 USA$

1 CAN$ = 1.20 AUS$

1 USA$ = 1.46 AUS$

Air fares and accomodation are cheap as chips at the moment, so if you booked and paid now for next year you'd save a motza.

Way cheaper than flying to North America!

G'day Rorer,

1 CAN$ = 0.82 USA$

1 CAN$ = 1.20 AUS$

1 USA$ = 1.46 AUS$

Air fares and accomodation are cheap as chips at the moment, so if you booked and paid now for next year you'd save a motza.

And a G'day to you too Reggie!

My wife is Canadian and we just might be on our way along with ally...Woohoo! I hope your shrimp on the barbee is as good as ours! ;)

G'day Rorer,

1 CAN$ = 0.82 USA$

1 CAN$ = 1.20 AUS$

1 USA$ = 1.46 AUS$

No doubt, the exchange rate is a factor and Oz is a country that I've alway's wanted to go too. I've been told that I actually have family there as my grandfather apparently was a bit of a rogue in his navy day's .

:lol:

Rorer, Orlando would be a nice option too. I may have to escape the Olympic Games next year so

who know's.

I appreciate the warm welcome from both of you....Thanks

No doubt, the exchange rate is a factor and Oz is a country that I've alway's wanted to go too. I've been told that I actually have family there as my grandfather apparently was a bit of a rogue in his navy day's .

:lol:

Rorer, Orlando would be a nice option too. I may have to escape the Olympic Games next year so

who know's.

I appreciate the warm welcome from both of you....Thanks

An "able semen", eh? :D

You're most welcome!