What's the weather like where you are?

madison

No wind, no rain, a mild 52f, pretty good after the constant rain of the past few days, the sun is hiding behind the clouds but the rain has gone that's the main thing, none forecast either..

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, rm2551 said:

20 mins of rain, then 40 mins of sun. Rinse and repeat. Bloody rain better make like the Russian Ballet and Fuckofski. I'm going camping in 3 days!

We could never camping here man. Last time we did ( on Anglesey) we nearly died of exposure, and that was in mid summer. Watch out for those snakes. ;)

Enjoy your nights under canvas brother. Taking the Weber and the Eskie?

Edited by chillumpuffer

29 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

We could never camping here man. Last time we did ( on Anglesey) we nearly died of exposure, and that was in mid summer. Watch out for those snakes. ;)

Enjoy your nights under canvas brother. Taking the Weber and the Eskie?

Esky - of course! Weber - no, but we have a little BBQ we take just for camping. Bacon, eggs, tomatos, hash browns each morning.

There aren't snakes there. It's a freakin paradise. Thats the caravan park on the corner. Beach on one side, river on the other. We are near the edge of the river so Kayaks will be going straight in. :)

The only thing is these shithouse non stop easterly winds are probably going to push blue bottles (Man-o-war) onto the beach which will be a pain in the ass - or where ever the stinger gets you.

Cotton Tree Caravan Park.jpg

Edited by rm2551

13 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

Esky - of course! Weber - no, but we have a little BBQ we take just for camping. Bacon, eggs, tomatos, hash browns each morning.

There aren't snakes there. It's a freakin paradise. Thats the caravan park on the corner. Beach on one side, river on the other. We are near the edge of the river so Kayaks will be going straight in. :)

The only thing is these shithouse non stop easterly winds are probably going to push blue bottles (Man-o-war) onto the beach which will be a pain in the ass - or where ever the stinger gets you.

Beautiful scene right there man. Jellies? Bastards of the sea. Better than the Box Jellies you get up north? This is the best you get over here: 

untitled.png.4f0886d5ba3a839905c880b4ed6010ae.png

11 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

This is the best you get over here: 

hahaha - we have similar local to where I live - 2 suburbs over where it is "low end". To be avoided....

No jelly fish. At least hopefully. Never seen one in all the years we go up there. The Box Jellies are a lot further up north like Cairns (2hr flight) so no probs there - but with climate change there are now reports of them coming further and further south which is no good as they are deadly (deadly because the pain is so severe the shock kills you).

Like I said, this place is paradise. And I'll be putting on a lot of Zep through my little BT speaker too.

On 4/3/2019 at 1:28 PM, rm2551 said:

WOW!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!! Please feel free to post more pics of this fantastic place. The water and the sand are so beautiful.

Played golf this morning. Nearly died of exposure. It was about 6C and a howling easterly breeze. Sunny ish but when it went behind the clouds brrrrrrrr, One of the guys told me that he had played Winter league and it was the coldest he had been on the course ALL YEAR. 

We were this close to a tornado last night.  Pretty scary for about 15 minutes.  Fortunately, it passed our neighborhood and things are bright and sunny today.  

I hate weather.