Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Played golf this morning. Nearly died of exposure. It was about 6C and a howling easterly breeze. Sunny ish but when it went behind the clouds brrrrrrrr, One of the guys told me that he had played Winter league and it was the coldest he had been on the course ALL YEAR. 

a rainy Easter break. And my freakin sinuses are in rebellion. At least i have next week off.....

We were this close to a tornado last night.  Pretty scary for about 15 minutes.  Fortunately, it passed our neighborhood and things are bright and sunny today.  

I hate weather.

The Easter weather bonanza continues. 24 degrees c. No cloud, no wind. Perfect for a golfing 2 days

Glorious here too.  30C (at 3 p.m. in the sun). Did I ever wear sandals in April? Definitely not. 

Last day of the glorious weather today. Then it's shit, shit and more shit. Could do with the rain to be fair. Our golf course is starting to look brown.

It was 72 degrees and partly cloudy so on Sunday, so I mowed the lawn.  Monday was a high of 34 degrees and six inches of snow so I had to shovel the sidewalks and driveway.  This has been a miserable April for us.  

...another week, another round of snow...it is May, right?  This morning I woke up to 31 degrees and a light snow falling.  There's a quarter inch on the grassy areas and it's supposed to rain/snow all day and all night!  GLOBAL WARMING NOW!

ok, summer is OVER. Days can be nice and warm but nights.....

COLD!!!!

Finally getting some much needed relief from the incredibly oppressive weather. Summer this year, was absolutely brutal!!

Last week it was 80 degrees. This morning, 32 and 3 inches of snow on the ground!  That makes 4 out of 5 weeks that we got at least an inch of snow one day each week!  Most snow we've gotten this late in May in over 40 years!

Cooling down set for Winter in 10 days in Perth, Western Australia 

2FD65D43-87C6-4B4D-BCDE-7090D1A41F5F.png

This weather in the NE USA makes no sense. A week ago temps on May 13-14 in mid 40's and raining to about 50 degrees. A week later we've had temps in lower to mid 7's and mostly sunny days with the exception of a bit of rain tonight. Crazy!

Summer rains are here again! 

BE44C76F-9023-4C17-BC1A-A1DA564DF978.png

Posted (edited)

Watch the intensity build with the pop up storm that came through Dallas Sunday afternoon.

Edited by The Rover

Fucking freezing and thoroughly wet and miserable. I have lived in this country for 57 years and I have never ever known it so bad in June. It was warmer, drier and sunnier in February. Even more depressing is the outlook. Same same until July