Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Recommended Posts

Misery outside.

92F South winds 23mph Gusting to 32mph

Feels Like 98F

Dewpoint 70F !!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not as cold as it should be (thankfully) but rained all day. It was clear enough last night however that I got a spectacular view of Jupiter through my $40 Op-Shop telescope. I could make out 4 moons and just see two colour stripes on her. I've never seen the moons before directly - or the colour bands (which were so barely visible I had to have my missus confirm it was actually there) so I was chuffed!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking awful. Has been all June. Still got the heating on and having wood fires in the evening. Thoroughly wet and dismal. The UK met office reckon the UK will have no summer this year. Hey ho. Time to skin up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2019 at 1:22 PM, chillumpuffer said:

Stuffy.

Hey man. Just watching the USA Ladies in the World Cup. Great match against Spain. Could go either way?@Walter

Another unusually hot scorcher here - 98 temp, with a feels like 105...

Yeah that was a great match. Spain should be proud for their efforts and future. Rapinoe kicked ass on those two PK’s. Can’t wait for Friday's quarterfinal match against the host team. Hope you both are doing well! ✌🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Walter said:

Another unusually hot scorcher here - 98 temp, with a feels like 105...

Yeah that was a great match. Spain should be proud for their efforts and future. Rapinoe kicked ass on those two PK’s. Can’t wait for Friday's quarterfinal match against the host team. Hope you both are doing well! ✌🏼

All well here man. Thanks. And you lot??

There is so much sport here at the moment. Women's World Cup Football - we play Norway this evening.  Men's Cricket World Cup, Ashes Cricket against Australia, Wimbledon, list goes on. I am even going to have a round of golf today. And why not? Beautiful day here in the Hills. 24 degrees and clear and fresh. Unlike Europe where it's baking. Best as always CP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

All well here man. Thanks. And you lot??

There is so much sport here at the moment. Women's World Cup Football - we play Norway this evening.  Men's Cricket World Cup, Ashes Cricket against Australia, Wimbledon, list goes on. I am even going to have a round of golf today. And why not? Beautiful day here in the Hills. 24 degrees and clear and fresh. Unlike Europe where it's baking. Best as always CP

Doing well here also, brotha. Only supposed to be 94 here today with a heat index of 101.  Better than France with a projected high of 114 tomorrow!!  Hope the ladies are ready for it in their quarterfinals match. 

Beautiful temp where you are - hope your round is equally lovely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here in the Swiss Alps it's 36C, 97F in the valley.  It's 28C, 82F at our holiday home in the mountains. It's perfect, hanging out on the terrace, enjoying cold beverages and Southampton '73 :thumbsup:  But it's too hot for mountain hiking :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raining and cold. More of the same tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Europe is baking .... Signs of trouble ahead me thinks? Supposed to be 34 in The Shit Hole tomorrow. Not here of course. No. A rather pleasant 25 degrees and clear sky. Perfect to get the sticks out and walk around the peaks. And if you think you can get in your gas guzzling 4x4's and make the journey north to where the air is clean, think again ! Time for the road blocks.:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little after 11 in the morning and it’s already hotter than hades! 

 

AEE2D1EA-6A98-493F-8988-020EBE54B1AB.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pleasantly warm. Gonna have a chilled one and a rather tasty blunt of green in the garden after my shower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About to start storming here.  Hope it lasts through the evening.  Thunder, lightning, hail, locusts... all of that would be good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ebk said:

About to start storming here.  Hope it lasts through the evening.  Thunder, lightning, hail, locusts... all of that would be good. 

;) :thumbsup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...