Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

13 hours ago, Walter said:

Those babies are beautiful!!  How long until harvest? :drool: 

About 4-5 weeks. A week to dry a few weeks to cure. :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, The Rover said:

Levi Cowan does incredible videos about Hurricanes on his Tropical Tidbits YouTube Channel. Please Check him out:

That was very thoroughly explained. I’ll have to check into him more often. Thanks for posting that. 

My neighbors parents live in Freeport in the Bahamas. We’re very worried for their safety. That’s the only certainty of this storm - that island is going to be devastated. New update in an hour - looks like it’s going to be close to a Cat 5. Hopefully it just stays out in the Atlantic...  The whole east coast should be paying close attention. 

Crazy to think this monster is going to just take a right hand turn....

BDF1E0D3-C846-480B-8B95-5DB03BCA3369.png

First day of Spring was 30 degrees, today the same. Going to be a looooong hot one this summer.

^That looks harsh Walter. Good luck guys.

Locally, we are facing 36 (97) on Friday now. 11 (52) above average. The news is starting to warn this is a taste of what is expected for Spring. Most of the state along with New South Wales is in severe drought. Water restrictions might once again rear their ugly heads.

Map of Australia with a big nasty read patch all over northern NSW, southern QLD, west SA, hugging coast WA, patch middle NT

The worst is over (not to be callous, but I was never worried about the severity of it; just the people north of me can dodge the sucker, as well)... 

Oh, Hello ebk. Haven't tried the Popeyes in about 2 weeks--a new modern day record for me...  😎

4 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

The worst is over (not to be callous, but I was never worried about the severity of it; just the people north of me can dodge the sucker, as well)... 

Oh, Hello ebk. Haven't tried the Popeyes in about 2 weeks--a new modern day record for me...  😎

All those lines for the chicken sandwich :D 

Glad you're okay! 

Clear blue sky, 80 degrees, light breeze off the bay, just more perfect San Francisco Bay Area weather...

First small taste of "Florida Fall"...lows in the mid-60's tonight!

Nice rain that we have been needing in the Phoenix area on the first day of Fall. National weather service is trying to confirm a tornado spotting in the north phoenix area earlier today.

Edited by luvlz2

Still fucking pissing it down. Into it's 8th day of miserableness. We are off next week so I checked how much 4 days of golfing is in Portugal. All in £2000. Fuck that :thumbdown:

Today it is supposed to be partly cloudy and 80 degrees.  Tomorrow, 30 mph winds, a high of 26 degrees and 2-5 inches of snow!  Welcome to Colorado in October!

...so jealous!  It's 21 degrees, 2 inches of snow on the ground already and supposed to snow off/on till 1500 hours this afternoon!  Global warming my ass!

RAIN!!!! Finally, my dusty lawns are getting a decent drink. The worst of the storms went around us but we still got 10ml or so. Yay. Cold outside now, but Friday night so time to bake away the week and put on some choice tunes.... :stereo:

...we had record low temps here in Colorado yesterday and this morning (13 and 11 degrees respectively).  We also got three and a half inches of snow.  It's supposed to rebound nicely over the weekend...back to the mid-60's!