What's the weather like where you are?

madison

On 10/21/2019 at 2:20 PM, Strider said:

Just thinking of the Dallas tornado and hoping zepscoda, Kingzoso and other Dallas people are okay. Good luck.

Hey man thanks for touching base last week.... that F3 just missed my office by 2 blocks. We got lucky...it was like a war zone the next morning,  and several days after. Horrible damage to alot of homes. Mother nature has no class bias. That thing took out low rent neighborhoods and billionaire mansions alike.  Took out the entire home depot that is right down the street from the office. ...I took this vid , the damage is indicative of at least two-thirds of the tornadoes 16-mile path...

HOT. 39 on Friday. Bush fires are everywhere. Not the worst I've seen, but pretty bad. With the 10 year drought drying out everything they now travel at insane speeds. My inlaws are travelling by car to Sydney from Brissie and literally were watching fireballs foof up from nothing alongside the road. (I take it they are the embers being carried great distances on the wind). They had to divert quite a ways to get around the fires. It's crazy.

Brisbane skies are a horrible smoky haze that smells horrendous - and we are hundreds of klm's away.

....and it's only early November. 😔

8 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

4" rain in 24 hours in the Peaks on Thursday. Biblical rain. Flooding in most of Northern England

Today,  grey and brassic with a few sleet flurries. Fucking dreadful. Thankfully the Woodburner is on, some Pan Fried Red Snapper and loads of green will take the pain away

How is the weather in Leicestser City?  Pretty damn nice!  Not so much in Arsenal or Southampton