Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Still quite warm here - 88 degrees, but I can feel a faint cool/dry breeze in the air trying to make its way down to Central Florida.  The coast must be awesome today.  

I see there is a subtropical Nor'easter heading up to New England....nice start to fall, eh?

Fucking abysmal. Still raining. Into the 4th week. I daren't go out into the garden in case I get stuck. No let up and the clocks go back in a few weeks. Great ! At least it will be dark and we wont see the rain. 

Just thinking of the Dallas tornado and hoping zepscoda, Kingzoso and other Dallas people are okay. Good luck.

Hit 70 here in Rochester, and that is high for this time.  Though we have had some Halloweens that are summer like. Time to set the clocks back this weekend.  That means its dark at 5.  

I have a raccoon coming every night that I feed.  A can of cat food and critter food.  Peanuts, corn, sunflower seeds and such.  I was given a large bag of dry dog food from a local pet store that I will be giving him. They eat pretty much anything. And I know, I should not be feeding him.  But that is me.  I feed the birds on a daily basis, year round.  Squirrels included. 

13 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Time to set the clocks back this weekend.  That means its dark at 5.   

Not this weekend, Rick - November 3rd. :slapface:

Hot as Hell down here.... 5:47 pm and heat index over 90.

4CA0AC99-5101-4617-93B0-28A2F1E4AE6F.png

74F this evening. Cooler weather on the way tomorrow.

HOT.

Swim at the Outlaws (Inlaws) this arvo. Will bring doggo's too just for laughs. Nights now only dropping to 17 so winter is well and truly gonesky.

We went from sunny and 75 on Saturday to a high of 24 and snow on Sunday.  Four inches of snow on the ground and although it's supposed to stop this afternoon, tonight we get another storm with more snow and colder temps!  Global warming my ass!

...wow, we are actually supposed to get above 20 degrees today...haven't seen that since Saturday night!  We have 5.5 inches on snow on the ground and temps are currently at 3 degrees.

Raining.  Then raining some more.  Hard.  

2 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Cold weather finally hit Florida--panic or dancing in the streets.... 

Just go to the beach.  I wish I was there

Cold weather? Finally normal temps...81 right now

On 10/21/2019 at 2:20 PM, Strider said:

Just thinking of the Dallas tornado and hoping zepscoda, Kingzoso and other Dallas people are okay. Good luck.

Hey man thanks for touching base last week.... that F3 just missed my office by 2 blocks. We got lucky...it was like a war zone the next morning,  and several days after. Horrible damage to alot of homes. Mother nature has no class bias. That thing took out low rent neighborhoods and billionaire mansions alike.  Took out the entire home depot that is right down the street from the office. ...I took this vid , the damage is indicative of at least two-thirds of the tornadoes 16-mile path...

HOT. 39 on Friday. Bush fires are everywhere. Not the worst I've seen, but pretty bad. With the 10 year drought drying out everything they now travel at insane speeds. My inlaws are travelling by car to Sydney from Brissie and literally were watching fireballs foof up from nothing alongside the road. (I take it they are the embers being carried great distances on the wind). They had to divert quite a ways to get around the fires. It's crazy.

Brisbane skies are a horrible smoky haze that smells horrendous - and we are hundreds of klm's away.

....and it's only early November. 😔

6 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Cold and loving it....  😎

Me too! 69 right now and the air is getting drier. Heading up your way tonight...St Augustine Amphitheater.   

4" rain in 24 hours in the Peaks on Thursday. Biblical rain. Flooding in most of Northern England

Today,  grey and brassic with a few sleet flurries. Fucking dreadful. Thankfully the Woodburner is on, some Pan Fried Red Snapper and loads of green will take the pain away

8 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

4" rain in 24 hours in the Peaks on Thursday. Biblical rain. Flooding in most of Northern England

Today,  grey and brassic with a few sleet flurries. Fucking dreadful. Thankfully the Woodburner is on, some Pan Fried Red Snapper and loads of green will take the pain away

How is the weather in Leicestser City?  Pretty damn nice!  Not so much in Arsenal or Southampton

Here we go again - 72 and sunny on Saturday, 13 degrees and 2 inches of snow on the street this morning!  When is that global warming supposed to hit us again?