What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Another day, another blast of snow.  Got another two inches of snow last night, another inch expected tonight and temps today below freezing.  We've had a snow storm every week since the second week in October.  When is that global warming supposed to kick in again?

On 11/12/2019 at 10:10 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Flooding again. Roads blocked. Drains overflowing and it's cold. Respite tomorrow but another 4" Thursday. Fuck me when will ever stop pissing it down?

13 hours ago, slave to zep said:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

😩

It's been a week since wee got that 18 inch snow storm and we haven't been above freezing since noon last Monday.  As if the snow and cold wasn't bad enough, the weekend before the storm it was warm and so all pavement has one half inch to two inches of pure ice under that snow.  MISERABLE trying to get anywhere and the city decided NOT to pay holiday pay to the snow plow drivers, so only major arterials are plowed!!!!

4 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

In Bangalore !!! Jesus Kiwi you should live here

I'm afraid so, CP! :freezing: The North-East monsoon has killed the weather here. 

If I had heating, it wouldn't be so bad. Back in NZ, temperatures in December went down to -2 °C at night, but things were OK, as there were adequate heating facilities. 

2 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Dear Sunshine Gods,

Please do keep up the good work! I am sick and tired of the dreadful rain gods!

With kind regards,

The Lady Who Hates Rainy Weather

I'll take as much rain as you have to spare. I hate the winter, don't much care for rain either - especially riding - but months on end with little to no rainfall is getting beyond ridiculous. We need the bushfire smog cleared away with a few good summer storms.....