Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Maybe not as beautiful but Orlando is closer and probably cheaper ally!!!! ;)

G'day Rorer,

It's more economical than you think!

1 CAN$ = 0.82 USA$

1 CAN$ = 1.20 AUS$

1 USA$ = 1.46 AUS$

Air fares and accomodation are cheap as chips at the moment, so if you booked and paid now for next year you'd save a motza.

Way cheaper than flying to North America!

G'day Rorer,

1 CAN$ = 0.82 USA$

1 CAN$ = 1.20 AUS$

1 USA$ = 1.46 AUS$

Air fares and accomodation are cheap as chips at the moment, so if you booked and paid now for next year you'd save a motza.

And a G'day to you too Reggie!

My wife is Canadian and we just might be on our way along with ally...Woohoo! I hope your shrimp on the barbee is as good as ours! ;)

G'day Rorer,

1 CAN$ = 0.82 USA$

1 CAN$ = 1.20 AUS$

1 USA$ = 1.46 AUS$

No doubt, the exchange rate is a factor and Oz is a country that I've alway's wanted to go too. I've been told that I actually have family there as my grandfather apparently was a bit of a rogue in his navy day's .

:lol:

Rorer, Orlando would be a nice option too. I may have to escape the Olympic Games next year so

who know's.

I appreciate the warm welcome from both of you....Thanks

No doubt, the exchange rate is a factor and Oz is a country that I've alway's wanted to go too. I've been told that I actually have family there as my grandfather apparently was a bit of a rogue in his navy day's .

:lol:

Rorer, Orlando would be a nice option too. I may have to escape the Olympic Games next year so

who know's.

I appreciate the warm welcome from both of you....Thanks

An "able semen", eh? :D

You're most welcome!

An "able semen", eh? :D

You're most welcome!

Yeah..lol, he was. I've tried to do some tracking with this but have not had any success as of yet.

Got any Scots blood in ya Reg :lol:

Yeah..lol, he was. I've tried to do some tracking with this but have not had any success as of yet.

Got any Scots blood in ya Reg :lol:

Dunno, got plenty of scotch in my blood though! :D

Today was warm! Got up to 64 or 65 degrees. The wind was gusty so that made it cooler, but it was still a cool wind vs a cold wind that is the expected for late December. Lovely and i'm sure short lived.

The wind just kicked up. It is roaring outside! We were just issued a wind advisory until 8 AM tomorrow morning. It is 41 degrees Farenheit. Possible snow flurries.

Very windy! The power went out for about a minute earlier this morning. Temps are in the 40's and feeling like 30's because it is so windy.

30.9 °F / -0.6 °C

Clear

Windchill: 31 °F / -1 °C

Humidity: 35%

Dew Point: 6 °F / -14 °C

Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h

Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h

Pressure: 30.12 in / 1019.9 hPa (Rising)

Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

UV: 0 out of 16

Clouds: Clear -

(Above Ground Level)

Elevation: 935 ft / 284 m

Let's see, the thread is asking for what the weather is like where you are. I posted what the weather was like where I am.

Gee, I can't imagine why I posted it. It just isn't germane to this thread topic.

27.0 °F / -2.8 °C

Clear

Windchill: 27 °F / -3 °C

Humidity: 41%

Dew Point: 6 °F / -14 °C

Wind: Calm

Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h

Pressure: 30.21 in / 1022.9 hPa (Rising)

Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

UV: 0 out of 16

Clouds: Clear -

(Above Ground Level)

Elevation: 935 ft / 284 m

Last two days have been bitter cold...high teens to low 30's...still (happily) no snow to mention. I will take the cold as long as the snowstorms fall elsewhere...

The wind yesterday knocked out our power mid-afternoon and it just came on about 2 hours ago. It was cold outside...and really, really cold inside. Fortunately, we have a woodstove in the living room, so we slept out here. The house is ever-so-slowly warming up... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A perfect goose egg this morning, and we've turned into "funky hat town". All fashion goes to the wind, and the more ridiculious you look, the warmer you probably are.

As for myself, I stick with the "Zhivago" look B)

C9163.jpg

A perfect goose egg this morning, and we've turned into "funky hat town". All fashion goes to the wind, and the more ridiculious you look, the warmer you probably are.

As for myself, I stick with the "Zhivago" look B)

C9163.jpg

Careful !

In some parts that thing will get shot at. Furry little creatures don't stand a chance out in the country.

Personally I LOVE fur. I'd be rubbing my hat all day. :D

:freezing:

LOL! Ya got that right!!!

-23C and counting.

Talk about walking like a penguin. If someone but nudges me I swear Im gonna fall! :D

The other night like last Christmas eve I woke up in the wee hours at how bright it was outside, all that reflected light from the snow lit up the whole place. It was so beautiful.

Until you drive in the morning of course and all that snow melting into slush...