Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Whoever does not believe in global warming is an idiot.  I cannot believe how lucky we have been with the temps and little snow, even though it came early.  A semi white Christmas.   But I worry about much of the wildlife and the effect.  IN the oceans and the birds.

Climate change kicking in again: Ridiculously warm and sunny. Thought about a round of golf but it just doesn't feel right. No heating on and i feel like a salad for lunch. Weird.

3 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Climate change kicking in again: Ridiculously warm and sunny. Thought about a round of golf but it just doesn't feel right. No heating on and i feel like a salad for lunch. Weird.

Wow, thats warm for this time for you guys. This was interesting.

19c instead of below freezing. Crazy....

Hot as balls outside today...fuckin January 12 and it feels like a summer day! 

3EAF04A3-C7CB-4D0F-9B62-BA1AE902D178.png

We got quite a bit of snow last night here in Enumclaw. Dodging a bullet tomorrow as it will hit way north of us. Still damned cold though.

14 hours ago, redrum said:

We got quite a bit of snow last night here in Enumclaw. Dodging a bullet tomorrow as it will hit way north of us. Still damned cold though.

Yup, it’ll be here next week. For now though we have the a/c running as it is too hot to have the windows open. Next week, it’ll be in the upper 30’s so then we’ll have the heat going. Not many happy medium days...

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Yup, it’ll be here next week. For now though we have the a/c running as it is too hot to have the windows open. Next week, it’ll be in the upper 30’s so then we’ll have the heat going. Not many happy medium days...

The wind is blasting through here today. Looks like a Montana blizzard. Couldn't even get my truck out. Not quite the 'Frozen Chosin', but bad enough. ☹️

12 minutes ago, redrum said:

The wind is blasting through here today. Looks like a Montana blizzard. Couldn't even get my truck out. Not quite the 'Frozen Chosin', but bad enough. ☹️

Stay warm, red!! :freezing:

21 hours ago, Walter said:

Stay warm, red!! :freezing:

Thanks. You too. It's a winter wonderland.