Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

VERY bizarre weather pattern.  Two weeks ago we set 4 record low temp records and had over 12 inches of snow.  This week we are in the 70's all week- mid 80's by the end of the week!  I'll take that over the record cold any day!  

26 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

VERY bizarre weather pattern.  Two weeks ago we set 4 record low temp records and had over 12 inches of snow.  This week we are in the 70's all week- mid 80's by the end of the week!  I'll take that over the record cold any day!  

You will pleased to hear that the sunny and warm weather we had in the whole of April has gone. It's now grey and cool with threat of rain. The tyke up north will be delighted.

47 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

You will pleased to hear that the sunny and warm weather we had in the whole of April has gone. It's now grey and cool with threat of rain. The tyke up north will be delighted.

Actually, I'm glad you got to enjoy it since it seems more of a rarity up there.  Hopefully more of it for you this summer!🙂

18 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

Actually, I'm glad you got to enjoy it since it seems more of a rarity up there.  Hopefully more of it for you this summer!🙂

I am a Northerner. Chummy is from YORKSHIRE.

A beautiful SoCal spring day.

Funny how the planet is probably thinking: "what virus?  No problem here--- human problem, not my problem!"

Absolute shit here this whole weekend.

Glorious. Gin clear blue sky and warm sun. Perfect for a walk. 5 miles in the hills and no one around. Perfect

...and we are back to winter.   It's 39 degrees and raining at noon!

Hot and sunny. Perfect for golf. I never thought I would say this but we need some rain. No rain for 7 weeks. 

19 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

^   ^

You're welcomed to have some of ours.  We even made the news in your neck of the woods.  Yesterday could only be described as a tropical monsoon.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8336753/Flooding-hits-parts-Midwest-evacuations-Michigan.html

Cor blimey Guv ! Biblical. We had the same last year when the Dam in the village nearly burst. We just need some rain to soften things up and make it green and pleasant.

Our course, whilst looking magnificent, is getting hard. A bit like a links course but on clay. You have to change which clubs to use and pitch it well in front of the green. Thin a wedge, then your knackered. Driving though, it's 300 yds happy days. 

Played well today but you know how it is?

25 minutes ago, Walter said:

Hot, humid with a chance of random downpours... summertime in central Florida! 

We haven't had hardly any rain in 2 months. Forget our green and pleasant land !! It's brown and the golf course is like playing off the main road. Rock hard. 

I have to water the garden morning and evening and the grass still doesn't grow and summer only officially starts next week. Time for a cold Peroni in the garden and a fat blunt me thinks? 

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

We haven't had hardly any rain in 2 months. Forget our green and pleasant land !! It's brown and the golf course is like playing off the main road. Rock hard. 

I have to water the garden morning and evening and the grass still doesn't grow and summer only officially starts next week. Time for a cold Peroni in the garden and a fat blunt me thinks? 

We’ve had 2 tropical systems come through the last two weeks (Hurricane season doesn’t begin until June) so we’re up to our necks in it. Wish we could send just a little your way. I assume you have a well up there? 

Peroni and a blunt....a perfect combination. Put on Zep III and it’s the cherry on top! :thumbsup: 

15 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

+1 Absolutely!