What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Here in Colorado, we haven't been above freezing since Sunday afternoon.  Monday through Wed we had fog, snow flurries and 2 to 3 hours of sunlight.  Yesterday,  a quarter inch of snow, a high of 17 and no sunlight.  This morning, another quarter of an inch and it's still snowing.  Temp is zero degrees and we expect a high of 10 today.  Over the weekend, single digit highs during the day, below freezing at night and 5-7 inches of snow by Monday morning.

When is that global warming supposed to kick in????? 

Ice here, too cp.  I managed to get to the end of the driveway to retrieve the newspaper and trash can and get back to the house without slipping and killing myself, but I'm guessing the mail will have to stay in the box until tomorrow.  There's still frozen stuff falling from the sky.  Blech. 

4 hours ago, redrum said:

It was like a freezing hurricane here last night. Power was out for 20 hours and I now have 3 feet of snow in front of my truck. Have to try to shovel it out tomorrow. Like my Dad used to say: It's colder than a witch's tit.

I heard that storm was gonna be strong. Glad you got through well. Still have the a/c on here....

16 hours ago, Walter said:

I heard that storm was gonna be strong. Glad you got through well. Still have the a/c on here....

Worst one since I've been up here. Slowly starting to melt, but I'm still trapped. Too damned much to shovel.

SNOW AND TRUCK (2).JPG

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Reminds me of my years living in the “snow belt” in upstate NY. Couldn’t even find your car or house, at times. Crazy weather. Stay safe, red. 

Thanks, Walter. Thinking about heading to Texas. 😄