What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Same here, I went to work for several hours, but it's still coming down, temp is dropping and we are out in a rural area so I came back home. Tomorrow is supposed to be worse; I hope we don't lose power!

It will be raining again tomorrow but getting up into the 40's. I am just ready for spring! :D

It will be raining again tomorrow but getting up into the 40's. I am just ready for spring! :D

"It is the spring time of my loving, the second season...I am to know.." :D I don't know but every time I hear or read the word spring The Rain Song immediately pops up in my mind. :guitar_mood:

Anyway, I live in Long Island, New York, and the weather here is awful right now. It's snowing, later on we're gonna have sleet, and then believe it or not, they're predicting hailing! :wtf:

10 to 12 inches of snow! 19 degrees Farenheit.

Everything is closed down. Roads are terrible, nothing moving. So I got a day off. :) No patients braving the weather today. Snow emergencies have been declared.

Classes at Ohio State were cancelled today due to the weather! That doesn't happen too often.

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

the winds of thor a blowing cold...we're getting all that freezing air from Scandinavia!

I don't mind the cold...or the clouds, but both of it in the same time for a week...this is enough for my taste...let's ring up summer...he shall move his a** out of Australia and make a visit here!

Here in North America we have another volcano becoming active.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A volcano just 100 miles from Alaska's largest city has stirred back to life after nearly 20 years of tranquility, sparking a round-the-clock eruption watch, seismologists said Thursday.

The fresh wave of seismic activity at Mount Redoubt suggests that the eruption could occur within days or weeks, the Alaska Volcano Observatory reported.

Redoubt's renewed tremors sparked worries about potential ashfall in Anchorage, where city officials advised residents to stock up on supplies ranging from extra food and water to respirators, plastic bags and windshield washer fluid.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28914322/

Wow. In Texas? Strange. We are used to it up here in upstate NY

Yup.. it warmed up a bit, but it's still really crappy for Texas.. ice was falling off the trees yesterday morning since it was sunny but Tuesday was a really crappy day.

Today it's sunny.. a bit of a chill but I'm grateful for the sun. :suntan: