Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

About 28 degrees right now with light snow. Had two inches of the white stuff this morning. I hate the cold weather, but the snow looks so beautiful the first day or so.

Icy, freezing rain all day, so I took the day off. I am very thankful to have a job, especially during these times, and have an understanding boss, but I ain't about to be driving in these hazardous road conditions! It's just not worth it.

Icy, freezing rain all day, so I took the day off. I am very thankful to have a job, especially during these times, and have an understanding boss, but I ain't about to be driving in these hazardous road conditions! It's just not worth it.

Same here, I went to work for several hours, but it's still coming down, temp is dropping and we are out in a rural area so I came back home. Tomorrow is supposed to be worse; I hope we don't lose power!

Snowing again in God's Country <_<

Same here, I went to work for several hours, but it's still coming down, temp is dropping and we are out in a rural area so I came back home. Tomorrow is supposed to be worse; I hope we don't lose power!

It will be raining again tomorrow but getting up into the 40's. I am just ready for spring! :D

I'm thankful for the sleet that feel tonight.... it covered the ice that had already come from the frezing rain earlier. It made the drive home doable.

Whew ! That was just a white-knuckled drive in. It was like I was trying to steer a toboggon. :blink:

Couldn't resist pulling a 360 once I got in the lot. B)

It will be raining again tomorrow but getting up into the 40's. I am just ready for spring! :D

"It is the spring time of my loving, the second season...I am to know.." :D I don't know but every time I hear or read the word spring The Rain Song immediately pops up in my mind. :guitar_mood:

Anyway, I live in Long Island, New York, and the weather here is awful right now. It's snowing, later on we're gonna have sleet, and then believe it or not, they're predicting hailing! :wtf:

Another freaking snowstorm, and hellish drive into work today.

What a surprise. <_< I can't believe it's still only January.

Let's see.....today it is supposed to be 84 degrees and sunny. Ahhh, it sucks to be here!! ;)

Edited by Walter

10 to 12 inches of snow! 19 degrees Farenheit.

Everything is closed down. Roads are terrible, nothing moving. So I got a day off. :) No patients braving the weather today. Snow emergencies have been declared.

Classes at Ohio State were cancelled today due to the weather! That doesn't happen too often.

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

34°FCurrent: Cloudy

Wind: SE at 0 mph

Humidity: 93%

Wed

icy.gif

Freezing drizzle, Lots of fun in the Nations Capital. Pedestrians are slipping and sliding on the frozen pavement.

Let's see.....today it is supposed to be 84 degrees and sunny. Ahhh, it sucks to be here!! ;)

These Depressing Posts have got to Stop ! ;)

the winds of thor a blowing cold...we're getting all that freezing air from Scandinavia!

I don't mind the cold...or the clouds, but both of it in the same time for a week...this is enough for my taste...let's ring up summer...he shall move his a** out of Australia and make a visit here!

Rainy and windy. This morning the temperature was in the late 40s, by noon it was in the mid 60s, and tonight it'll be down to the 40s again. Blah. No wonder I had a headache today.

HOT AS A MOTHER F@#KER!

hehe

Actually it was 43oC down south yesterday!! - That iS HOT!

Edited by Pip

Looking out my office window its cold, wet, grey and miserable in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England

I need to go somewhere hot!

Thankfully things here look a helluva lot better today than yesterday. I'm just hoping to not see another snow storm for at least a week. <_<