What's the weather like where you are?

madison

5 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Dry, sunny and getting a tad warmer. A beautiful start to the day.

No rain in sight. 

I'm sooooo jealous!

Light snow all day yesterday and a high temp of 33 degrees.  Today, more snow/rain all day and a high of 48.  Tomorrow, more rain before the system moves out tomorrow night.

Next week, two more chances for snow.  We've gotten over 78 inches this season...that's a LOT of shoveling! 

On 4/20/2021 at 5:43 PM, chillumpuffer said:

You will not often find me saying this: We need rain !

🤣 Welcome to the Precipitation Party, Chillum!
It's godawful again, here. Warmer at 10 this morning than it was at 2.00 yesterday afternoon - and it was too damn hot even then!
If I was rich, I'd follow winter around the world. I'm not even kidding, man!
When I was a kid, scientists reckoned an Ice Age was imminent - they must've meant 'imminent' in geological time...

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking horrible. Freezing cold and gale force winds and the return of the usual Spring/Summer weather, the rain. To be fair after the driest, sunniest and coldest April in living memory, the rain is set in and will continue for the next few weeks. We do need it but it's the cold which is hard to take. Maybe a bit of snow mixed in this week as well.

Yesterday the weather was horrendous, the worst I can remember in the first week of May. We had almost ten mins of hailstones, the temp went from 11c to 2c, a couple of rolls of thunder, bright and sunny one minute then darkness. Here is a video taken just less than ten mins away from my house, the bad stuff starts ten mins in.

8 hours ago, JTM said:

Yesterday the weather was horrendous, the worst I can remember in the first week of May. We had almost ten mins of hailstones, the temp went from 11c to 2c, a couple of rolls of thunder, bright and sunny one minute then darkness. Here is a video taken just less than ten mins away from my house, the bad stuff starts ten mins in.

Same here man. It was freezing this morning and although the sun came out, briefly, hail and rain was not too far behind. I cannot recall ever being this cold in May. Weekend looks atrocious and all month by the looks of it. :(

In the morning here and I am able to have all the windows and doors wide open and the air is nice, I very much enjoy the fresh air while having breakfast, but it starts getting warm fast and I'll close the doors and windows and turn on the air conditioner soon enough.

Edited by luvlz2