What's the weather like where you are?

madison

1 hour ago, Brigante said:

Context, Chillum - India, Australia fine for the human, but Yorkshire man made for bleak, cold North.
I start sweltering as soon as I'm over the border and into the baking deserts of Derbyshire...😉

:D. Drought conditions here man. No rain for a week !!! 

After two days of sweltering 24/25c heat today it's back down to15c the sky is grey and there's drizzle, so May ends as it began. Oh, hang on it's the 2nd of June, never mind.

Edited by JTM

Glorious, warm and sunny here too. Warm for winter anyway (low 20's, but sun on skin). Went for a ride into the city to catch up with my Niece. Lovely ride in the sun. Not too bad at all for "winter".

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Beautiful and sunny. Warm with very little breeze. Perfect for a round of Golf. @Brigante The man from over the hills from me will not be happy B)

😄 Ey, you're not wrong, Chillum! Mind you, is he ever happy? If I owned a pub, I'd call it 'The Yorkshire Bastard'...there's a clue there! 😉

Edited by Brigante

7 hours ago, Brigante said:

😄 Ey, you're not wrong, Chillum! Mind you, is he ever happy? If I owned a pub, I'd call it 'The Yorkshire Bastard'...there's a clue there! 😉

Better be aware my friend. Looks like a heatwave this weekend. That BBQ will be smokin'. So will we :D;)

5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Will rain all day after brutal heat.  Yes, in upstate NY.  We are going to drive to Montauk later this summer.  I have been many places but never there. By water a quick boat ride from Cape Cod.  Going to check out the Hamptons and the State Park

Is that where "The Affair" was set and filmed? Looked great

Ah, fuq, you're right, man. Utter nightmare. Cue every thick clod in a five-minute radius infesting their back gardens for 14 hours straight, blasting stupid duff-duff chart music so there's no escape in any room of my house, bellowing oafs gobbing from five ft away cos they can't take two pints, dummy mummies alternating between shrieking laughter and dismal crying as they fall out of their hot tubs, pissed as farts, while ignoring their feral brats who're screaming as if they're being skinned alive. And a few hours later, it all starts again. Can't think why I hate summer...  

FREEZING south westerly winds hammering the house. Lordy me, that loud howling....

Thaaaaat's right, this is what winter is. I remember now....

Time to put the kettle on. Struggling to keep warm even inside.

15 hours ago, Brigante said:

Ah, fuq, you're right, man. Utter nightmare. Cue every thick clod in a five-minute radius infesting their back gardens for 14 hours straight, blasting stupid duff-duff chart music so there's no escape in any room of my house, bellowing oafs gobbing from five ft away cos they can't take two pints, dummy mummies alternating between shrieking laughter and dismal crying as they fall out of their hot tubs, pissed as farts, while ignoring their feral brats who're screaming as if they're being skinned alive. And a few hours later, it all starts again. Can't think why I hate summer...  

:D

You need to move into the Peaks man. No fuckers like that around here, unless you include the bleat of Lambs.🐑

Another glorious day. Getting a bit weird. 📣 DROUGHT CONDITIONS !!!!

On 6/9/2021 at 9:02 AM, chillumpuffer said:

:D

You need to move into the Peaks man. No fuckers like that around here, unless you include the bleat of Lambs.🐑

Another glorious day. Getting a bit weird. 📣 DROUGHT CONDITIONS !!!!

😄 👍

30 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Warm, warm, warm. Time to crack some Peroni's in the garden?

BBQ meat fest tomorrow. Let's see what the Butchers have. I'll need a day off on Monday:suntan:

Perfect! 
Nothing but hot, hot, hot down here....and dry! Driest May in history and June isn’t much better so far.

CB13AC25-387D-4B55-8B93-7EEB49E8BC16.png

Bad, Chillumpuffer, bad!
Only a couple of days ago, weather forecast was promising thunder and rain for today - but it's cloudless blue skies, godshites it!
Who do I sacrifice to Thor to get a storm around here?! 

27 minutes ago, Brigante said:

Bad, Chillumpuffer, bad!
Only a couple of days ago, weather forecast was promising thunder and rain for today - but it's cloudless blue skies, godshites it!
Who do I sacrifice to Thor to get a storm around here?! 

Patience man, patience. It will come later rather than sooner as we are having a BBQ this evening. Check out the forecast for the next 10 days. You'll love it.