What's the weather like where you are?

madison

currently 27 , not bad, got wood inside  and generator ready, prediction of 12-24 depending on which model comes true with high winds friday night late and all day saturday, grabbing more gas just in case, oh and much like everywhere there is a shortage of plow drivers in new england, salt, sand, etc... good luck everyone

18 degrees this morning.  Coming this week....Tomorrow. a high of 31 with snow starting at noon.  Supposed to snow all the rest of Tuesday, all day Wednesday and stop sometime Thursday morning.  Totals: 3.5-8 inches (but they can forecast that the Earth's temperature will rise 2 degrees in 50 years! 🤥).  Temps on Wed only to 16 degrees and Thursday morning, we wake up to -7 degrees.  Absolute shite weather!

7 hours ago, slave to zep said:

This has been the mildest summer I can ever remember. 

Today I'm wearing a jumper in the middle of summer in Australia. 

maaaate, even up here (Ipswich) it's another mid-20's day that has not stopped raining. We have dead set had about 4 days of summer in total so far.

How strange you use the term "mildest" @slave to zep. We use that word in the Winter. In fact I can say that this has been the mildest and driest Winter I can recall.. Would the word "cooler" be more appropriate?

So today, again, mild and cloudy. Only 25 days until the "official" start of Spring. However, my garden is telling me the opposite. Green shoots everywhere.

3 hours ago, rm2551 said:

maaaate, even up here (Ipswich) it's another mid-20's day that has not stopped raining. We have dead set had about 4 days of summer in total so far.

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

How strange you use the term "mildest" @slave to zep. We use that word in the Winter. In fact I can say that this has been the mildest and driest Winter I can recall.. Would the word "cooler" be more appropriate?

So today, again, mild and cloudy. Only 25 days until the "official" start of Spring. However, my garden is telling me the opposite. Green shoots everywhere.

Must be global warming.....🤣