Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

It's supposed to be 65 tomorrow! If we weren't having a casserole for lunch, I'm sure my dad would grill again.

I was walking around in shirtsleeves and flip-flops today. On February 7th! I love it. :)

It's supposed to be 65 tomorrow! If we weren't having a casserole for lunch, I'm sure my dad would grill again.

I was walking around in shirtsleeves and flip-flops today. On February 7th! I love it. :)

It was 50 degrees F today.

Visited the sons at Ohio State.

There was still alot of ice on the sidewalks, but lots of students were out jogging in shorts and short sleeves, slipping and sliding on the ice. I saw lots of kids in flip-flops. We still have lots of snow piles in the grass. You would have thought that the kids were on spring break in Florida! :lol:

72F sunny clear and dry today B) currently 64F and widely scattered darkness

Hot 44C.

Killer fires in Victoria, arson suspected and 60 fires in NSW.

The fire at Peats Ridge is just up the road from where Slave to Zep lives.

I hope she's ok.

35 dead just outside of Melbourne and our thoughts are with the victims.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/slideshow_ajax....onname=bigfires

A couple of thousand km's away torrential rain and flooding with people missing and a suspected crocodile attack on a young boy.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/744911...flood-hit-north

Edited by Reggie29

Wow. That's pretty horrible. That is some hot weather. If my calculations are right, that's 111 degrees F. I was in your country back in 2001 in July, equivalent to your winter. A bit cool at times, but quite nice. A lot warmer in Cairns to the north. WOuld love to return some day, but I dread the flights.

Edited by SuperDave

Mild, sunny and beautiful! The snow is starting to melt... and will be gone soon.

Just in time for the next snowstorm in about 2 weeks! <_<

(My optimism could only last for so long)

It's super cold here

...and four days later; it's either 68 or 72, depending which website you look at (expected high of 70); and partly cloudy. Windows are open again; kids are wearing shorts again.

:suntan:

I was freezing today, forecast for about 25C/ 77F.

Just to think that last week was almost twice that temperature. I can now say that I survived the hottest heatwave on record since 1939. Unfortunately many people died from the heat though, so the cool change is a good thing.

I'm in Michigan... and the weather here is FUCKING FANTASTIC for it being February.

For the past 3 days it's been around 45-50. I even busted out the flip flops.

It was a really nice day, i got to walk my dog twice for ten minute walks. its gonna get better, juust has to take some time.

We are having a wind storm. 60 mile per hour gusts. It sounds like the roof is going to blow off my house! My Direct TV satellite is going in an out (watching VH1 Classic's 100 Greatest Hits of the 80's).

It was a really nice day, i got to walk my dog twice for ten minute walks. its gonna get better, juust has to take some time.

Glad to hear your dog is coming along :)

It got up to 66 degrees here today (that's a heatwave as far as February is concerned). All week the weather has been warm (high 40's and up). I love avoiding the snow in the winter!

33 or 34 today... thats in degrees C. possible shower so its gonna be really humid.

Work was cancelled so i get to chill out indoors :D

It's pouring outside... and there's a wind warning. Fortunately, it's relatively warm, so if the power goes out, we won't freeze.

It's pouring outside... and there's a wind warning. Fortunately, it's relatively warm, so if the power goes out, we won't freeze.

My power went out about 30 min ago. Lost the internet for awhile. My laptop batteries are fully charged but the wireless router and DSL goes out when power is out!

We had the wind yesterday and the day before too. Now it's sunny and gorgeous; expected to reach 60. Unfortunately I am home with my son, who isn't feeling well

:( We're heading to the doctor in a little while.

Sleet already today and we're under a winter storm watch into Monday. And yesterday morning it was almost warm enough for the kids to wear shorts. :blink: