What's the weather like where you are?

madison

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely boiling. Very Mediterranean. Dark blue sky, no clouds. But very cool inside CP towers. Old stone cottages do have their advantages. Got some ice cold Peronis for the garden later

On a serious note though, drought is looming. We've had hardly any rain this summer, in fact places down south have had not a drop for nearly 2 months.  

24 minutes ago, Brigante said:

32 goddamned degrees. That's 89 in real temperature. Not a breath of breeze either. There's no excuse for this, man! 

There you are Briggers. I've been waiting for you. Going to have a shufty at the ressers at the Woodhead and Snake Pass this weekend. Apparently there are very low. Keep cool man it wont last. Back to normal next week. Apart from this Spanish weather, all well?

Aye, average, mate. Copped some killing nerve pain in the right arm (like your hand's in a vice from a 1970s woodwork class and your arm's had the worst deadleg ever!) a while back, but the amytriptylene's working now so I can manoeuvre this mouse again without it feeling like a copper's stamping on the back of yer hand!    

Chillum's had enough of the sun?! That's when you know it's too damn hot.  
But look: it's raining in Yorkshire! I dunno, man, I could've said that on 200 days a year in the '70s - climate change sucks! 

Edited by Brigante

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...