What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Sleet already today and we're under a winter storm watch into Monday. And yesterday morning it was almost warm enough for the kids to wear shorts. :blink:

That's what's happening here in my area too! Once again by the end of the week, it is supposed to get back into the upper 50's.

Cloudy and 30 degrees now. The Nor'easter will hit early this evening. We're supposed to get 10-14 inches of the white stuff after all is said and done by tomorrow afternoon, here in the NYC area.

Same forecast here. Will be the first substantial snow we have had all winter (i'm about 90 miles South of you). Not looking forward to this...

By the end of the week, expected to be in the middle 50's. At least all that snow will be melted away.

Warm and sunny yesterday. Went out for a 20 mile cycle ride and almost got sunburned.

Winter in southern England lasts for about a week. This morning though we had the first bit of rain for about 3 weeks.

Edited by Mangani

Wild!

Windy and warm. Real March weather. Strange last night around midnight it was like 63 or something.

It was 58 this early AM.

I love it! Storm brewing, but that's fine, because in the valley it will only bring rain.

We saw birdies screwin' in the tree's yesterday, so THAT is a sure sign of spring... :bravo:

Same here on the other side of Lake Ontario. You are in Toronto right? Freezing here in Rochester, NY

Yeah i am in Toronto. We have a snowstorm on the way for Friday but at least the temperature will be going up. On Friday we will be up to 10 which for this time of year is mild.

32.2 °F / 0.1 °C

Clear

Windchill: 32 °F / 0 °C

Humidity: 54%

Dew Point: 16 °F / -9 °C

Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h

Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h

Pressure: 30.27 in / 1024.9 hPa (Steady)

Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

UV: 1 out of 16

Clouds:

Clear -

(Above Ground Level)

Elevation: 935 ft / 284 m

• 4 weeks later...

It is 32 degrees Fahrenheit right now. Light snow/rain, wind. Tomorrow it will be 40.

However...

The entire rest of the state, both North and West, are shut down from the blizzard. Both Interstates are closed. They got 10 inches of snow in Rapid, 12.5 in Aberdeen...but not here!!

It's the shiz-its!! Cold! Cold! Cold!

Yep ! <_< Wet snow, wind and plenty of rain. I gotta find some sun and warm weather pretty soon. Vegas is starting to sound like a decent idea.