Wind: 9 mph / 15 km/h / 4.1 m/s from the WSW

Pressure: 30.21 in / 1023 hPa (Falling)

Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

UV: 9 out of 16

Clouds: Clear -

(Above Ground Level)

Elevation: 968 ft / 295 m

TOO GORGEOUS.

It's absolutely georgous.....heading towards 80 degrees....maybe higher. :)

Now I'll bitch about it. You know when you've just suffered thru a pretty tough Winter....and it hasn't been 70 degrees in 6 months.....does it have to go from 42 to 82 instantly ? I mean, can't we have a week or two of 65-70 degrees ?......Please ?

Not even 10 am here and its already 75 degrees. They are saying 84 and humid. Which means high 80's for sure. They always predict on the low side to protect their butts if they are wrong. And they are wrong often. In for a hot one.

That's what we had. It sucked. I just want a nice normal spring day please! Just one???!

That's what we had. It sucked. I just want a nice normal spring day please! Just one???!

It's a normal spring day in Vancouver Medhb. A little cool in the evening but nice just the same :)

It is shitting it. It hasn't stopped raining all bloody day! came back home from school, not sitting with my feet in a bowl of hot water, 2 blankets over me, hugging my hotwater bottle watching youtube!

I love England...

I wouldn't say it was that cold, though it's been raining all day. It was cooler than last week, and it's supposed to be this pissy all through the week, as well.

I guess you folks in England where it's rainy and cold probably don't want to see the weather in my neck of the woods right now.

clear.gif

81 °F / 27 °C

Clear

Humidity: 30%

Dew Point: 47 °F / 8 °C

Wind: 6 mph / 9 km/h / 2.6 m/s Variable

Pressure: 30.40 in / 1030 hPa (Falling)

UV: 11 out of 16

(Above Ground Level)

I guess you folks in England where it's rainy and cold probably don't want to see the weather in my neck of the woods right now.

clear.gif

81 °F / 27 °C

Clear

Humidity: 30%

Dew Point: 47 °F / 8 °C

Wind: 6 mph / 9 km/h / 2.6 m/s Variable

Pressure: 30.40 in / 1030 hPa (Falling)

UV: 11 out of 16

(Above Ground Level)

Damn you :D

Actually, I've spent many a hot summer in Florida, and I don't envy you at all - it's too warm for me. I'm not used to the heat and I complain within minutes of landing.

Damn you :D

Actually, I've spent many a hot summer in Florida, and I don't envy you at all - it's too warm for me. I'm not used to the heat and I complain within minutes of landing.

I'm actually in North Carolina, and it doesn't get as hot here as it can in Florida. We're in the Mid-Atlantic region rather than the Deep South, so while it can get warm....it doesn't get sweltering. I'd say the hottest it got here last summer was maybe 90, 91. Not too bad. And it's not as humid, so it doesn't feel nearly as oppressive as it would if it was sticky.

I don't like heat either, I'd rather it be cold....it's easier to warm up than it is to cool down, but when I lived in Georgia.....that was ridiculous. I remember one week where it was 97 in the shade every day and wouldn't you know our upstairs air conditioning unit picked that week to die. We all had to sleep downstairs at night because it was too warm upstairs.

I'm actually in North Carolina, and it doesn't get as hot here as it can in Florida. We're in the Mid-Atlantic region rather than the Deep South, so while it can get warm....it doesn't get sweltering. I'd say the hottest it got here last summer was maybe 90, 91. Not too bad. And it's not as humid, so it doesn't feel nearly as oppressive as it would if it was sticky.

I don't like heat either, I'd rather it be cold....it's easier to warm up than it is to cool down, but when I lived in Georgia.....that was ridiculous. I remember one week where it was 97 in the shade every day and wouldn't you know our upstairs air conditioning unit picked that week to die. We all had to sleep downstairs at night because it was too warm upstairs.

I'd just realised that you weren't from Florida and wondered whether the weather differed - North Carolina is only three states above Florida, isn't it?

We're relatively lucky in that we don't have that really oppressive humidity. We'll have sunshine, and the heat that comes with it, but we don't have the humidity. Air conditioning in homes is a rarity here, so when we do have a really bad heat wave, we're buggered. We're not used to it.