Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

57 degrees and cloudy, but...It's supposed to be sunny and the temps are going to be in the high 70s later in the day, and in the 80s on Friday...Yay!! :D

dark clouds and rain here and there...probably the storm system coming up from texas...a couple of days now with out sun...Shit, you can see what effect a couple of days with out Vitamins from sun rays puts on the people. :D

It is 67 degrees and I just felt an earthquake. It measured 3.8 in magnitude, and the epicenter was 8 miles away.

Edited by eternal light

clear.gif

86 °F / 30 °C

Clear

Humidity: 22%

Dew Point: 43 °F / 6 °C

Wind: 9 mph / 15 km/h / 4.1 m/s from the WSW

Pressure: 30.21 in / 1023 hPa (Falling)

Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

UV: 9 out of 16

Clouds: Clear -

(Above Ground Level)

Elevation: 968 ft / 295 m

TOO GORGEOUS.

Absolutely gorgeous!! In the upper 70's and sunny today, mid 80's and sunny all weekend and in the 70's and 80's all next week, yaaay!! :cheer:

Sunburnable, seeing as how I'm roasted like a lobster! I think it was 85 or 86 today.

I'd been loving the upper 60 degree days, now it's getting into the less comfortable summerlike temps.

It NEVER needs to be above mid 70s to me.

Mostly sunny and 73F and the humility is on the rise :fan::veryhot:

Day 2 of the 40th Jazz and Heritage Festival

ajazz20fest2.jpg

I'll celebrate at home this year with spicey seafood and great music :guitar_mood::drumz::accordian::piano:

It's absolutely georgous.....heading towards 80 degrees....maybe higher. :)

Now I'll bitch about it. You know when you've just suffered thru a pretty tough Winter....and it hasn't been 70 degrees in 6 months.....does it have to go from 42 to 82 instantly ? I mean, can't we have a week or two of 65-70 degrees ?......Please ?

Not even 10 am here and its already 75 degrees. They are saying 84 and humid. Which means high 80's for sure. They always predict on the low side to protect their butts if they are wrong. And they are wrong often. In for a hot one.

That's what we had. It sucked. I just want a nice normal spring day please! Just one???!

That's what we had. It sucked. I just want a nice normal spring day please! Just one???!

It's a normal spring day in Vancouver Medhb. A little cool in the evening but nice just the same :)

It's supposed to be *95* here today :veryhot:

I hear that!! It is already 85 degrees where I live and my air conditioner isn't working properly! :o It kept running all night and really didn't cool my apartment down. Gotta get it fixed and fast!! :fan:

It is shitting it. It hasn't stopped raining all bloody day! came back home from school, not sitting with my feet in a bowl of hot water, 2 blankets over me, hugging my hotwater bottle watching youtube!

I love England...

It is shitting it. It hasn't stopped raining all bloody day! came back home from school, not sitting with my feet in a bowl of hot water, 2 blankets over me, hugging my hotwater bottle watching youtube!

I love England...

I wouldn't say it was that cold, though it's been raining all day. It was cooler than last week, and it's supposed to be this pissy all through the week, as well.