What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Blustery....it's trying very hard out there to produce some precip, but so far just windy and dark clouds building next to the mountains.

Nice really. Earlier it was like 82 degree's and I was thinking....come on, not straight to summer temps please.

It's 68 now.

It was 80 when we got off the plane here - which was much nicer than the 60's and windy that is was in San Fran all last week. At least it didn't rain!

Hey ebk,

Were you by any chance in San Francisco for an IBM meeting this past week?

My sister-in-law works for IBM in Detroit and she was in San Fran all week for a class/meeting.

Hey ebk,

Were you by any chance in San Francisco for an IBM meeting this past week?

My sister-in-law works for IBM in Detroit and she was in San Fran all week for a class/meeting.

Nope. Good old fashioned vacation :D Lots of good food and great wine. It was marvelous. Although really, even if you're there for work, it's a great place. Hope she got out to experience the city while she was there!

Gorgeous, not a cloud in the sky and cool breeze. No worries with that. I am having connectivity troubles and finally go logged in, so I'd like to say have a happy Sunday be you Hindu Catholic or Atheist...I gotta run.

Check us on twitter at http://twitter.com/zandorit (say hello to Oprah while your there, she's new to computers).