What's the weather like where you are?

madison

It's so bad here mushrooms are popping up in everyone's lawns, slugs are in high heaven eating flowers and veggies.

I'm Praying we have a sunny day tomorrow so I can spend some time outside with my son and brand new baby girl for Fathers Day.

:veryhot::fan:

Damn glad to see ya Dzldoc!! Was just thinking about you and hope things are going well.

Our southern heat and humidity that the rest of the world is envious of, seems to here for all to enjoy.

Take care,my brother.

61, clear, light fog which is typical for up here.

Sounds contradictory but the weather forecast points to a clear day.....we are so high up a light fog due to clouds is typical until the sun clears it off.

Edited by Mary Hartman

61, clear, light fog which is typical for up here.

Sounds contradictory but the weather forecast points to a clear day.....we are so high up a light fog due to clouds is typical until the sun clears it off.

Sunny and 84...It rained last night so the steam is coming up from the mountains...beautiful day:-)

Where in Wisconsin are you? Are you getting the thunderstorms with the lovely 93 degree temps?

Roughly halfway between Milwaukee and Madison, south of I94. Or about 40 miles NE of Janesville. (seems like I heard you moved there for awhile)

No thunderstorms, just mid 90's w/ mid 70's dewpoint. I know compared to where you are that doesn't sound bad, but I ain't used to it.

Roughly halfway between Milwaukee and Madison, south of I94. Or about 40 miles NE of Janesville. (seems like I heard you moved there for awhile)

No thunderstorms, just mid 90's w/ mid 70's dewpoint. I know compared to where you are that doesn't sound bad, but I ain't used to it.

I just moved here from Beloit, where I spent August through January. My girlfriend's family lives in Janesville.

Yeah, I moved to Wisconsin for the winter, and to Vegas for the summer. Nice planning eh? :slapface: