What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Boo hoo!

You hit 111 today amd supposedly are at 100 now.

We hit 114 today and its 104 right now.

I'll see your 100 and raise you a :fan:

:D

Shut up you whiney fucking maggot (Denis Leary in there)! You grew up in this shit! I grew up at the goddamn beach! Bet your shit would tuck up if you spied a jellyfish while 100 yards from shore!

Who's cryin now Hickory Bitch? :lol:

BTW, you gettin any rain? We've been getting thunderstorms daily, but they stay up in the mountains. We get flash flood warnings, but no rain. :(

Shut up you whiney fucking maggot (Denis Leary in there)! You grew up in this shit! I grew up at the goddamn beach! Bet your shit would tuck up if you spied a jellyfish while 100 yards from shore!

Who's cryin now Hickory Bitch? :lol:

BTW, you gettin any rain? We've been getting thunderstorms daily, but they stay up in the mountains. We get flash flood warnings, but no rain. :(

:P

Scared of a jellyfish? Hell no!

I've been to Big Surf

And almost caught some crabs. ;)

Anyway Axestroker, our weather has been much the same...we did get a downpour that lasted about 5 minutes last week but other than that, no-thing.

August is when the real fun starts though.....

:P

Scared of a jellyfish? Hell no!

I've been to Big Surf

And almost caught some crabs. ;)

Anyway Axestroker, our weather has been much the same...we did get a downpour that lasted about 5 minutes last week but other than that, no-thing.

August is when the real fun starts though.....

You do recall I spent a May through September in Phoenix right? Bell Road and 32nd street biotch! So yeah, I've had a taste. ;)

I love the lightning, but I hate fucking humidity man!

I used to love how I could set my watch by the time the sand wave hit. 3:16 pm exactly! Every afternoon.

What I didn't like so much was being the night watchman at Ray Korte Chevrolet on Scottsdale and MacDowell and seeing that bank sign across the street at 5am saying Temp 105! :slapface:

*edit* caught crabs...nevermind...

Edited by Evster2012

Quite nice for a change, temps down to the 80's.

The heat just really wipes me out lately.

I'm wishing I was living in San Diego again.

Was watching the beach webcams wistfully the other day.

Whoa, how bout the NW? 105 in Portland? :blink::o

It's been murder up here Hotplant. I don't remember it ever being this hot and humid in Vancouver. Thank god I'm not working this weekend.

Quite nice for a change, temps down to the 80's.

The heat just really wipes me out lately.

I'm wishing I was living in San Diego again.

Was watching the beach webcams wistfully the other day.

Whoa, how bout the NW? 105 in Portland? :blink::o

It's been murder up here Hotplant. I don't remember it ever being this hot and humid in Vancouver. Thank god I'm not working this weekend.

I bet, Ally...you NWers aren't used to it. Humid? That sucks.

I don't know how people in Arizona or Vegas (Ev ;) ) can take it.

Our two whole days of eighties are gone now and we're climbing back into the nineties. :(

We've had those nasty summer thunderstorms all week & most of next, from the looks of it. It actually just stopped storming...that one was pretty bad...

I'm ready for the sun to come out...

edit to add not now, of course! I would be very freaked out it the sun came out now...

Edited by ms_zeppelin94

We were completely washed out here in Louisville yesterday. 6 inches of rain fell in 1 hour and 15 min!!! We broke a bunch of records! They had to evacuate 30 horses from Churchill Downs, and UofL was completely underwater. The library also lost thousands of books and lots of computers and equipment. Fortunately the sun is shining today!

I'm in Minnesota. I don't like hot weather, so for me this summer has been HEAVENLY!

I don't remember ever having a summer this nice/cool. I hope it's not from Global Warming, because I LOVE IT. I remembered winter will eventually come back the other day, and got temporarily grouchy. The only thing is we do need more rain.

Crazy!!

Yesterday we had extreme high winds, up to 70mph. Huge dust storm. Couldn't see the mountains. Then wildfires started up all over, so the air was also filled with smoke. The winds also kicked out the brine shrimp stench off the Great Salt Lake. Pee-yew!! The moon looked so eerie last night.

Then there were house fires all over. Several in my neighborhood. Fire Department stretched to it's limits.

The weather report showed a bizarre temp difference from Elko, Nev..only 52 degrees...then Wendover...not that far was like 94 or something.

Now we are only 67 today. I want a huge storm!

I'm in the desert right now - man, is it dry! I can hear you all saying, "duh," but MAN is it dry! My poor dog keeps shocking her nose when she goes to sniff something, and I keep shocking myself with the sink water when I go to wash my hands.

Oh well, it's a welcome change from the nasty humidity in San Diego and earlier this summer in Tennessee, so I'll take the shocks for the weekend. My hair looks a lot better, too -- not so frizzy!

Hotplant - I'm glad your house is okay! My thoughts are with your neighbors. :( We've had several small fires in North and East County ourselves...usually it doesn't start until around October. I'm afraid we're going to have a pretty bad fire season again. The earthquakes aren't the thing that bothers me about around here; it's the fires that really suck.

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn