What's the weather like where you are?

madison

I am sorry to hear it. I hope you are safe?

Yes, yes I'm safe. Here is't civil war or something similar, just our "sweet" government decided that our life turn into hell. But it's a long story and it's very difficult tell it in english to me. Essentially the government spend a lot of money for unnecessary things and make absurd laws, but now maybe some of that will cancel. But it's enough, I'll talk about policy in the pub, not here. And sorry for my poor english.

Yes, yes I'm safe. Here is't civil war or something similar, just our "sweet" government decided that our life turn into hell. But it's a long story and it's very difficult tell it in english to me. Essentially the government spend a lot of money for unnecessary things and make absurd laws, but now maybe some of that will cancel. But it's enough, I'll talk about policy in the pub, not here. And sorry for my poor english.

Dont be sorry. I hope you can escape someday somehow.

Dont be sorry. I hope you can escape someday somehow.

We escape from this situation or I escape from my country? It isn't the same.

I can't leave my home. Maybe I'll try my fortune in Germany or in England for example work in excavations, but I would go back... anyway those pigs have to go away, not us!

Edited by why-att

A lot of Washington State just went through an awful ice storm. A branch cracked and fell from a tree and broke a 4x4 foot window in my bedroom. Enumclaw looks like a war zone with all the broken and fallen trees. Very odd to hear the branches crack and fall and my poor cats were scared to death. But we are now back to 45* weather and that's nice.

A lot of Washington State just went through an awful ice storm. A branch cracked and fell from a tree and broke a 4x4 foot window in my bedroom. Enumclaw looks like a war zone with all the broken and fallen trees. Very odd to hear the branches crack and fall and my poor cats were scared to death. But we are now back to 45* weather and that's nice.

I was watching the news from Seattle / Bellingham during the storm and we were quite a bit luckier on the south coast of BC It was damn cold here for a few days and some snow but we're now back to our usual rain.

• 2 weeks later...

Winters in South Florida are better than the Summers. Today is going to be pretty shitty, though. It's going to rain all day, a couple inches of rain. But generally, it's very dry and warm during the Winter with a nice breeze and sunshine.

Edited by Little Robert Anthony II

Overcast and STILL NO SNOW in upstate New York. It is the strangest winter on record. EVER. The lack of snow here is just amazing. I paid my plow guy his $200 for the season and he sure got over on me. Last year he got killed. This year he had to plow ONCE. I think he is still on the short end though because the business/commercial contracts he has pay by the trip. Well, there are no trips. No snow. Very strange. I am now a believer in global warming.

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching the news from Seattle / Bellingham during the storm and we were quite a bit luckier on the south coast of BC It was damn cold here for a few days and some snow but we're now back to our usual rain.

My poor 'ol truck froze it's rear end off. :^)

post-503-0-20557700-1329519365.jpg

Dark and cloudy all day, which suits me just fine.

B)

I just put new white curtains in my bedroom and living room and I am amazed at how the place lit up. I had dark curtains before for a long time and now the place doesn't look like a dungeon anymore. I think the cats love it too since the sun can get in now. :^)

• 2 weeks later...

rain,rain,rain,and rain and more rain and more rain coming

Same here. After 5 solid days of rain I actually had a few hours reprieve this afternoon.

Course it's predicted to be back with a vengence tomorrow morning.

The whole summer went missing this year.