What's the weather like where you are?

madison

we've had the coolest summer i can remember, ever. most nights not even a fan needed, when usually i have air-con on, or spraying myself with water and sleeping drenched .....

we've also had sooooo much rain. atm an area the size of FRANCE is under flood in N.S.W.

dams that have been creeks for years are now overflowing and rivers are swelling like never before.

424085_10150592593788882_744258881_8990481_880193690_n.jpg

Pretty mild Winter here this year especially considering it probably snowed 5-6 times last year. We also had some record setting heat last summer. Speaking of extremes we've had temps ranging from the mid-70s to below freezing so far this Winter. In fact, it was just a couple of weeks ago that I was wearing shorts and sandals one day, the next day it was snowing. Meteorologists continue to exist that nothing is up with climate change. I think they're off their motherfucking rockers.

Rain ! Followed by more rain this evening thru to tomorrow morning .Just plain wet again tomorrrow afternoon and evening followed by, buckets of rain on Sunday. Monday expected to be much better when only a light freakin' drizzle is expected. :thumbdown:

Rain ! Followed by more rain this evening thru to tomorrow morning .Just plain wet again tomorrrow afternoon and evening followed by, buckets of rain on Sunday. Monday expected to be much better when only a light freakin' drizzle is expected. :thumbdown:

You live where again? :P

http://www.freep.com/article/20120129/NEWS05/201290464/Snowy-owls-flock-to-Michigan-in-unusual-numbers

Mildest Michigan winter in memory. Nothing even close to a big dump, which is very unusual. Always on call for snow removal...but nothing to plow. Bad year for winter sports all around...no ice to fish, no snow to ski or snowmobile. Another weird thing is we have all kinds of arctic owls hanging around...seriously ! Never saw one in my life, and I've seen at least a dozen this Winter. Something to do with the lack of lemmings in the Arctic. I saw one the other day that was so big it looked like its head was a soccer ball.

cold and windy, but at least the wind isn't spinning in circles... again.

The tornado missed us by a little bit, but I still have to drive by ripped up trees with weirdly bent sheet metal hanging in them. The houses nearby are a disaster.

That said, we were quite lucky... again. I really feel for those folks in Indiana and western Kentucky.

Right now it is overcast and about 43F, We have been enjoying everything lately. We had gale force wind with heavy rain Wednesday night. Sunny and 70's Thursday on Heavy Rains again on Friday. Sunny and in the 50's on Saturday. Sunday was chilly high 30's with snow flurries.

I love March because if you are enjoying the weather it will turn on you.

Taken in Rome, GA last night.

430469_10150724390953694_592548693_11319062_1495077597_n.jpg

WTF! No wonder people in the South are more religious than elsewhere...that looks like something out of the Book of Revelations. Or a disaster movie.

We were supposed to get some rain yesterday but it never materialized. So far, March has come in like a lamb.

Pissin' down rain, again!

Flood warnings all over NSW.

So much for the "experts" predictions of hotter weather and next to no rainfall!?

Everyone knows weather is cyclical except it seems, politicians and some scientists.

They even changed the status from Global Warming to Climate Change, having two bob each way.

it's still summer here, and like reggie said, we have had rain, rain, and more rain. vertually no summer at all.

which i am quite happy about, as i hate the extreme hot temps we normally get here.

last night i even put my electric blanket on , just for 20 mins, to warm the bed! that's unheard of in an aussie summer!