What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Not so sunny in sunny South Florida right now...

Things should be looking up tomorrow, though. I wish we had had more of a Winter down here, since the Winters down here is the best season of the year. Unfortunately for us, the warm Winter that everyone had caused us to have to run our a/c more and higher bills and all that. I prefer being able to open my window and get a nice breeze instead.

We just got our "hidey hole" installed about two weeks ago. I am so glad we did too. It's been a very active season.

We don't have one, but if I knew 5 minutes or so in advance, I could probably make it to the lower level of a business park's parking garage. I really hope that I Never have experiencing a tornado on my "resume" !

• 5 weeks later...

This was what it looked like on April 3rd in the Dallas Metroplex.

Photo by freelance photographer Parrish Velasco.

Texas-tornadoes-011.jpg

It's not too late....to whip it! :^)

Unseasonably warm here for May, but we'll TAKE IT!! :^)

I'm in Minnesota, it's Tueday, 6:30AM, currently it's 60 degrees Fahrenheit and sunny. I've heard that it's going to be sunny all day with a high of about 72. Since we can't have snow year round this would be my second favorite time of the year. Today sounds like it is going to nice but much hotter and it gets to be time for the air conditioning.

Edited by Daniel

With the strangest winter on record and the lowest snowfalls of all time here, I am wondering if this summer will be brutally hot? Next winter I can not imagine it happening again The total lack of snow. If it does it is certain proof the world's climate is changing for sure.

Too right the climate is bollocksed. As I type it's cold with hail showers. I know I live in the Peak District but crikey man it is just miserable. In fact the only difference between winter and summer in the UK is it's lighter in the summer

Fact: Aberdeen Scotland. Christamas day 2011- 15 degrees C ( 60 degrees F) May 6 degrees C ( about 40 degrees F) It was warmer this winter than the whole of April/May.

I have always wondered why Britain retains the sovereignty over the Falkland Islands.It's because it has exactly the same climate. SHITE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...