Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

I'm in Minnesota, it's Tueday, 6:30AM, currently it's 60 degrees Fahrenheit and sunny. I've heard that it's going to be sunny all day with a high of about 72. Since we can't have snow year round this would be my second favorite time of the year. Today sounds like it is going to nice but much hotter and it gets to be time for the air conditioning.

Edited by Daniel

With the strangest winter on record and the lowest snowfalls of all time here, I am wondering if this summer will be brutally hot? Next winter I can not imagine it happening again The total lack of snow. If it does it is certain proof the world's climate is changing for sure.

Too right the climate is bollocksed. As I type it's cold with hail showers. I know I live in the Peak District but crikey man it is just miserable. In fact the only difference between winter and summer in the UK is it's lighter in the summer

Fact: Aberdeen Scotland. Christamas day 2011- 15 degrees C ( 60 degrees F) May 6 degrees C ( about 40 degrees F) It was warmer this winter than the whole of April/May.

I have always wondered why Britain retains the sovereignty over the Falkland Islands.It's because it has exactly the same climate. SHITE

It's 6.40 am in Liverpool and for the fifth day running there isn't a cloud in the sky, and it's forecast another hot day.

Edited by joe (Liverpool)

1 a.m. It's 76 F/ 25 C. Afternoons have been sweltering. Days, Mid 90s. :veryhot:

My air conditioner is on the fritz. I think I've been sweating out a pound every night Haha! Miserable.

Batten down the hatches, it's going to be a rough night!

http://www.bom.gov.a...gs/severe.shtml

It hit here on the south coast around 2 this morning and we're still getting blasted now. Cyclonic like torrential rain and incredibly strong winds. The noise was deafening, not only from the rain and wind, but the massive waves as well, not to mention what felt like every part of my house being rattled to the core. King tide due up tonight, so that'll cause some low lying flooding too.

It's been a rough 19 hours though, bit scarey at times, but it has eased a little. Should pass here by about midday tomorrow they predict.

Good luck .... batten down and stay safe.

Yesterday it was raining cats and dogs here and it was freezing...and today it's sunny (no clouds at all) and terribly hot! I wonder what the following days will bring...

Not that I'm complaining but unseasonably cool. Usually during this time of year in North Carolina it's hot and humid. I'm sure those days are coming though.

In the middle of 4 consecutive days of rain. We needed it, but this much for this long???

It hit here on the south coast around 2 this morning and we're still getting blasted now. Cyclonic like torrential rain and incredibly strong winds. The noise was deafening, not only from the rain and wind, but the massive waves as well, not to mention what felt like every part of my house being rattled to the core. King tide due up tonight, so that'll cause some low lying flooding too.

It's been a rough 19 hours though, bit scarey at times, but it has eased a little. Should pass here by about midday tomorrow they predict.

Good luck .... batten down and stay safe.

hoe you survived ok, reggie and jangles . it was fairly tame here on the central coast.

hoe you survived ok, reggie and jangles . it was fairly tame here on the central coast.

Who you calling a "hoe" ? :lol: :lol:

Yeah, everything has settled down now, except for being bbrrrrrrr cold

Who you calling a "hoe" ? :lol: :lol:

Yeah, everything has settled down now, except for being bbrrrrrrr cold

haha, sorry about that! bloody keyboard! the missing letter in question only works when it wants to, sometimes i have to hit it 15 times before it works!! it has been quite a task trying to use words that do not use it .....

Perfect. Absolutely 80° F. perfect. To illustrate, here's some photos I just snapped strolling along Sunset Blvd. near the Chateau Marmont, where Led Zeppelin stayed in 1969. The house on the top of the hill in the last two photos is the "Iron Man" house.

post-1470-0-14378900-1339113135.jpg

post-1470-0-33622400-1339113162.jpg

post-1470-0-10302200-1339113199.jpg

post-1470-0-97077500-1339113219.jpg

It's been raining all day and this is my last but one school day! It isn't much the atmosphere of holiday that I needed...

Great pictures Strider!

It's now 6 20pm and we have relentless driving rain here on the Wirral Penninsula..

You're welcome Julia. Wow, a lot of you are suffering through rain. I'm sorry to hear that. June should be sunny and warm.

It's been raining all day and this is my last but one school day! It isn't much the atmosphere of holiday that I needed...

Great pictures Strider!

Congrats on ending the school year! We're having the same weather as you - rainy. Although the sun did come out long enough to mow the lawn earlier. More rain on the way though. :(

Thanks Walter, my school year have been very successful and I won't have to study hard anymore on holiday!

However, it's just stopped raining here; good, cause I'm going to a great birthday party right now, hope it will continue like this...

Summer is officially cancelled until 2013 (assuming we are still here). It is cold, wet and miserable. I still have the heating on and i've just chopped some wood for the burner. I am seriously considering renaging on a sworn oath that I will not be visitng Spain or Portugal this year