What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Batten down the hatches, it's going to be a rough night!

http://www.bom.gov.a...gs/severe.shtml

It hit here on the south coast around 2 this morning and we're still getting blasted now. Cyclonic like torrential rain and incredibly strong winds. The noise was deafening, not only from the rain and wind, but the massive waves as well, not to mention what felt like every part of my house being rattled to the core. King tide due up tonight, so that'll cause some low lying flooding too.

It's been a rough 19 hours though, bit scarey at times, but it has eased a little. Should pass here by about midday tomorrow they predict.

Good luck .... batten down and stay safe.

It hit here on the south coast around 2 this morning and we're still getting blasted now. Cyclonic like torrential rain and incredibly strong winds. The noise was deafening, not only from the rain and wind, but the massive waves as well, not to mention what felt like every part of my house being rattled to the core. King tide due up tonight, so that'll cause some low lying flooding too.

It's been a rough 19 hours though, bit scarey at times, but it has eased a little. Should pass here by about midday tomorrow they predict.

Good luck .... batten down and stay safe.

hoe you survived ok, reggie and jangles . it was fairly tame here on the central coast.

Who you calling a "hoe" ? :lol: :lol:

Yeah, everything has settled down now, except for being bbrrrrrrr cold

haha, sorry about that! bloody keyboard! the missing letter in question only works when it wants to, sometimes i have to hit it 15 times before it works!! it has been quite a task trying to use words that do not use it .....

Perfect. Absolutely 80° F. perfect. To illustrate, here's some photos I just snapped strolling along Sunset Blvd. near the Chateau Marmont, where Led Zeppelin stayed in 1969. The house on the top of the hill in the last two photos is the "Iron Man" house.

post-1470-0-14378900-1339113135.jpg

post-1470-0-33622400-1339113162.jpg

post-1470-0-10302200-1339113199.jpg

post-1470-0-97077500-1339113219.jpg

It's been raining all day and this is my last but one school day! It isn't much the atmosphere of holiday that I needed...

Great pictures Strider!

Congrats on ending the school year! We're having the same weather as you - rainy. Although the sun did come out long enough to mow the lawn earlier. More rain on the way though. :(

Thanks Walter, my school year have been very successful and I won't have to study hard anymore on holiday!

However, it's just stopped raining here; good, cause I'm going to a great birthday party right now, hope it will continue like this...

Summer is officially cancelled until 2013 (assuming we are still here). It is cold, wet and miserable. I still have the heating on and i've just chopped some wood for the burner. I am seriously considering renaging on a sworn oath that I will not be visitng Spain or Portugal this year

At last it's sunny here in Liverpool, the dog keeps coming in to get cool. It's not exactly hot but he has a coaton and he's moulting like hell. I lrave the door to the garden open for him but every time he hears the kids next door playing he goes beserk running around in circles.Still they say it's a dogs life.. He has a great life. sleeps, eats, walks and shits.Sleeps being his main pastime, he hates the rain so he's in and out today he doesn't lay in the shade he lays in the sun.