Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

90 and I have the AC on.

Fuck knows and i have the wood burner going.

I met a girl once from Rochester when i was working in Jersey (Channel Islands). She was well fit. But unfortunately for me she didn't dig hippies

Heat index of 105 F!!!!! I doubt I'll be getting much sun this year...It's June and I'm still pastey! Manchester's the place to be!

Heat index of 105 F!!!!! I doubt I'll be getting much sun this year...It's June and I'm still pastey! Manchester's the place to be!

Certainly is love

Hot, humid and drying out a little bit from all the rain we've had the past week or so. Heat index of 98, just the way it's supposed to be!

At last it's sunny here in Liverpool, the dog keeps coming in to get cool. It's not exactly hot but he has a coaton and he's moulting like hell. I lrave the door to the garden open for him but every time he hears the kids next door playing he goes beserk running around in circles.Still they say it's a dogs life.. He has a great life. sleeps, eats, walks and shits.Sleeps being his main pastime, he hates the rain so he's in and out today he doesn't lay in the shade he lays in the sun.

Actually it's raining hard. The sky is cloudy all day long, it makes me sleepy... it's time to drink another coffee. :coffee:

Perfect...as usual. :suntan:

Edited by Strider

Ooops double post!

Edited by Walter

Just go in from running errands and boy is it MF'in hot out there! Time to get in the pool!!!

:suntan:

It's surprisingly scary. It was cool yesterday & today. It makes me lonesome for fall. I don't like it. If it's supposed to be hot, then let it be hot. It's not that hard to figure out.

Just don't forget your mask to block the smog. LOL

No smog at the beach.

It's a sunny morning in Liverpool, exactly the opposite of the weather forecasters said at 5.25am, so nice I took the dog for a long walk and he only had one shit,( yes, I cleared it up after him) as he can't put it into a bag yet.

It's a sunny morning in Liverpool, exactly the opposite of the weather forecasters said at 5.25am, so nice I took the dog for a long walk and he only had one shit,( yes, I cleared it up after him) as he can't put it into a bag yet.

Sounds like a productive day.

20 days into winter and it's minus 2C (28F) .......... f********************ccckkkkkkkkkkkk it's cold!!!!!!

:freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :freezing:

Sunny and fairly warm @ 21c (70f) Hope it keeps up as i have some jerk chicken Marinating for tonights BBQ. Forecast though until next year Cold, Wet, Windy and SHITE. There goes me golf on Sunday AGAIN

Positively monsoon-like. But let us rejoice anyway: it's the first day of summer as well as the 70th birthday of one Brian Douglas Wilson, Beach Boys mastermind and survivor of a lot of heavy stuff.

Positively monsoon-like. But let us rejoice anyway: it's the first day of summer as well as the 70th birthday of one Brian Douglas Wilson, Beach Boys mastermind and survivor of a lot of heavy stuff.

You must live near me Fireopal. Cos it's like Sumatra in the monsoon without the heat. Pissing down and will be until next week