Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Rain and wind all day long then more rain more wind....Fuck, it's supposed to be flamin' June.....edit..oh yeah it was only 11c at midday.

Edited by johnthomasmoby

its been really hot but i love it here in new york

.....................and as i say that it starts raining

Edited by JiMiHeNdRiX1967

It has rained here all day - the effects of Tropical Storm Debbie. Supposed to be the same tomorrow...:(

In the middle of a thunderstorm right now, but even with the rain, the temperature is still at 91 degrees. So glad to be inside with the a/c on...

As they say down here in the south....it's fixin' to storm! Severe t-storm warning, with quarter sized hail in it, and it's moving in quickly right now! :(

Sucks cause I just finished cleaning the pool earlier today!

oooh, we are getting a wicked bad stohm right now.

It is pitch black outside and I can smell the rains coming.

Summer thunderstorms remind me of my younger years for some reason. I love it.

:)

oooh, we are getting a wicked bad stohm right now.

It is pitch black outside and I can smell the rains coming.

Summer thunderstorms remind me of my younger years for some reason. I love it.

:)

Keep your eye on sky,toots,.....remember last time? ;)

Keep your eye on sky,toots,.....remember last time? ;)

Do I ever! Those storms we had last summer at this time were awful.

This doesn't seem too bad. Just refreshing.

It's sunny here in Liverpool, I don't know how long it will last. Took the dog for a walk yesterday when it started raining he turned around and headed home.

Edited by joe (Liverpool)

I'm here using my Personal Message with an open window and such a beautiful breeze is blowing...Milan isn't actually a pleasant place in summer :veryhot:

Every day - same 'ol same 'ol. 85-92 degrees, partly cloudy with occasional 10 minute rainstorms in the afternoon and evening. NE tradewinds of 10-15 mph to keep things a little cooler.

post-1944-0-70550400-1343689784_thumb.jp

Same old same old, Shite. Rain punctuated with more rain. Cold. Like fucking October. Forecast is a little different tomorrow though. It will be cold wet and windy. This is the worst I can remember, ever. Winter was better, drier and warmer. In fact the only difference in the seasons is that it is darker in the winter :(

Hot...and getting HOTTER!

They've issued an extreme heat warning for the rest of the week in L.A. Temps are supposed to get up to 110° F. in places like the Valley.

Feel sorry for the old people and the tourists...seeing lots of pasty Belgians and Germans getting sunburned already this week.

The dog days of August.

Edited by Strider

I was just over by L.A. a couple weeks ago! :D Anyway...over here in Missouri it was 110 but it is cooling down now (finally). But it is still feeling like it is in the 90's. d:

Lovely sunny day today. The best sunny days are in September. Not too hot, but warm enough to go out in just a t-shirt still.

It's been blazing hot in Southern California lately. Record highs in parts of LA.

In fact, a friend related an amusing anecdote from The Hives concert last Friday(I had a date at the Fiona Apple show the same night): During the show, Pelle Almqvist, the hilarious frontman of The Hives, rhetorically asked the crowd, "Record setting heat in LA while the Hives are in town...Coincidence? I think not!"