Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

The Weather in London is Grey and Dull, with a light Fog...

Liverpool Weather must be nice if your able to hang the laundry out and get it dry...

As I am writing this (12.04) the sun has just come out

Unseasonably cool here....highs in the upper 60's and cloudy - brrrr!

Where the fuck did fall go down here?!? :(

It's sunny here in Liverpool, unfortunately for me it means I will be able to paint the lower front fascia. Yippee.

I find painting to be a bit therapeutic. Put on a good Zeppelin show and get lost in your thoughts!

:peace:

Grey and raining. Where did I put my umbrella? Do I even have an umbrella?

Edited by Strider

Absolutely gorgeous; blue sky, lots of glorious foliage, and about 50 degrees (?)

^^^ Sounds lovely Virginia. It's quite chilly here in Florida; sweater weather. A clear, starry night about 60 degrees, but in Florida weather that equals about 40 degrees up North weather, lol. We are not used to it, but it sure is a nice break from the heat and humidity! :)

^ I know, it's cold as hell down here too! This has been a crazy cool November, feels more like January weather!

^ I know, it's cold as hell down here too! This has been a crazy cool November, feels more like January weather!

50 degrees is nothing compared to how cold it could be. I'm actually anticipating the days when it will drop down into the 40s and 30s. I love the cold weather & I know I'm living in the wrong state for really cold weather, but it is what it is.

B)

I grew up in the "snowbelt" of upstate NY, so I am well aware of really cold weather. For November to be this consistently cool is something I don't remember experiencing in my 27 years of being down here. It should be open windows weather, not on the brink of turning on the heat - after running the A/C for the last 6 months straight!

Supposed to be sunny and in the low 70's the rest of the week, which should be fantastic!

:)

Edited by Walter

I grew up in the "snowbelt" of upstate NY, so I am well aware of really cold weather. For November to be this consistently cool is something I don't remember experiencing in my 27 years of being down here. It should be open windows weather, not on the brink of turning on the heat - after running the A/C for the last 6 months straight!

Supposed to be sunny and in the low 70's the rest of the week, which should be fantastic!

:)

Where did you grow up Walter? I lived here my whole life. In the upstate snowbelt. And we had a cottage 1 mile from Alexandria Bay for 37 years. I just paid the plowman for the entire winter. So if we only get one snowfall like last year he is going to win big time. I say its impossible unless this global warming is that signifigant in this part of the world