Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

It snows in Milan? Never knew that.

Yes, it's amazing. It happens nearly every year around Christmas/New Year's Day.

Perfect blue sky, lovely sunny day, perfect for arm-wresting my steering wheel for the 2 mile trip to the garage and then walking back, sweet

Yes, it's amazing. It happens nearly every year around Christmas/New Year's Day.

Wow how perfect, snow for Christmas and then it goes away. I'd like some of that!

Same here in Liverpool, fucking freezing. I put the dogs lead on this morning and he popped his head out had a sniff and turned around walked in the living room and got back into his pit.

It was way to cold this morning, mid 20's. It only got up to the mid 50's today.....it will be back in the 60's by weeks end.

Just had a cycle ride along the canal and it is freezing but sunny. Fun to watch the geese and ducks skating away. Temp @ 0 degrees but with the sun and frost it is a really beautiful morning

It's really foggy here too. I was driving home late last night with my other half on the country roads in the freezing fog. That wasn't a fun experience at all. He was doing the driving. I just kept praying that we'd make it home alive! Snow is forecast for tomorrow.

Snowing again! The city is covered by nearly 15cm of a white soft layer. It seems it's going to finish on Saturday morning...

Been having weather that's all over the place here in Northern Florida. One day it's hot, then it's cold. Right now it's rather warm and sunny, 71 degrees.

Dull, drizzly and cold.

I don't follow the weather forecasts so I have no idea if we are due some snow soon. I have a long journey on Friday so I hope it holds off until then. After that, let it snow let it snow let it snow - Raptor permitting, of course.