Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

The high will be 51F here and I am loving it! That's cold for us and I am happy to be able to experience somewhat of a winter since we have to endure at least 8 months out of the year of heat.

CP and Fool, I am happy you are getting to see the sun. Grey clouds are depressing so enjoy the sunshine while you can.

Thanks TM it really lifts the spirits B)

heatwave coming, 40 c + for a few days ..... bushfires ......

:veryhot: Not nice Slave, been reading about this here. Stay well and no barbiers

I hope this helps:- :freezing::fan:

:veryhot: Not nice Slave, been reading about this here. Stay well and no barbiers

I hope this helps:- :freezing::fan:

thanks, cp :)

yeah def no barbie - total fire ban.

it's 5am here and still quite cool, but it is supposed to be 43 c today .... aaahhhhhhh ....

thanks, cp :)

yeah def no barbie - total fire ban.

it's 5am here and still quite cool, but it is supposed to be 43 c today .... aaahhhhhhh ....

:o :'( :nuke:

:o :'( :nuke:

lol, yeah i know. i fifnish work at 3pm, so it's gonna hit me like a wall when i step outside and my car will probably be melted ......

1.30pm ...... 42.5C/109F and rising ........

Melting :veryhot: :veryhot: :veryhot: :veryhot:

Dag that's hot. And I didn't need the conversion to see that. Stay cool kitty and drink plenty of liquids.

you must be somewhere near me .... ?

South Coast

aaaaaaaaaaand .... the Southerly hit 15 minutes ago and the temps have dropped way down. Phew :)

South Coast

aaaaaaaaaaand .... the Southerly hit 15 minutes ago and the temps have dropped way down. Phew :)

hey, good for you! still hot here, no cooking tonight .... pizza delivery :)

well, we got to 41 c here, but worst part was it didn't cool down till 2 am, which is what time i got to sleep. my alarm just went off at 5am .... off to work on less than 3 hours sleep ...... :(